Who doesn’t love cheesecake? And who doesn’t love strawberries? Put them together and you have a recipe for strawberry jelly cheesecake, a sweet dessert that’s light on calories but bursting with flavor.
Jams and jellies are a great ingredient to use in baking because they can lend their signature flavors to things like cakes and cookies without the need for you to add a liquid (like milk or water) to thin them out.
Jams and jellies have enough structure of their own to hold up in a batter or dough, which means you don’t have to mess with making anything else like condensed milk, custard, or egg-based sauces just to get good flavor into your baked goods.
This can be a real time saver and can also let you focus more on the other main components of your dish.
The recipe for this no-bake, sugar-free strawberry cheesecake is the summer version of the famous American tart, and I consider that now it does not require any presentation.
Not absent from confectioneries in recent years, the strawberry cheesecake has gained an indisputable prestige internationally, is perfectly suited for any festive occasion, and me becoming the quintessential monthly dessert, especially during hot weather.
This no-bake, sugar-free strawberry and lemon jelly cheesecake will conquer you, both in terms of aesthetics and taste, delicacy and freshness.
Before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious sugar-free cheesecake, let’s see some information and the benefits of the main ingredient: Strawberries.
They’re the perfect fruit, sweet and juicy, red, and often available at the grocery store all year round. Whether you prefer them fresh or frozen, we think strawberries are the kind of treat that everyone deserves on occasion.
They have a special flavor, are among the most beloved fruits, and have many health benefits. We are talking about strawberries, which are among the most recommended fruits in weight-loss diets, due to their very low caloric intake.
Consumption of strawberries is associated with weight loss, strengthening the immune system, maintaining beautiful skin, teeth whitening, and more.
Strawberries are tasty. They’re also versatile and are wonderful for so many reasons. They’re delicious dipped in chocolate or whipped cream, or even just eaten with a little salt sprinkled on top. They’re the perfect addition to smoothies, salads, and desserts.
They can be frozen and used as ice cubes in cocktails. They can act as the perfect accent to an amazing cheese plate. Their stems make them easy to handle, like grapes.
And, of course, they’re extremely versatile in baking, whole strawberries, strawberry slices, strawberry puree…the options are endless!
A few nutritional info about strawberries:
8 Benefits of strawberries
Strawberries are the best. They’re sweet, they’re tasty, they’re pretty much always in season and they come in fun colors like red and green. And did you know there are also many health benefits to eating strawberries?
Let’s see 8 amazing benefits of this colorful fruit:
• They are low in calories
• Decreases the risk of heart disease
• Regulates blood pressure
• They have an anti-allergic effect
• Prevent constipation
• Beneficial for diabetics
• Helps treat depression
• Improve memory.
Because we are in the strawberry season, I leave you this recipe for my homemade no-bake strawberries and lemon jelly cheesecake. It is sugar-free, delicious, and easy to prepare, and I think you will agree that it looks Fabulous! 😊
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 2 Hours
Total Time: 2 Hours 20 -Minutes
INGREDIENTS for No-Bake, Sugar-Free Strawberries Cheesecake:
Ingredients for the base:
• 300 g Oreo biscuits
• 80 g unsalted butter
• 1 tsp lemon extract.
Ingredients for the strawberry filling:
• 500 g cream cheese
• 500 ml unsweetened heavy cream
• 8 strawberries (halves to arrange on the edge of the springform)
• 30 g Stevia sweetener
• 10 g of gelatin
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 tsp orange juice
• 1 teaspoon of orange essence.
Ingredients for strawberry puree/ jelly:
• 750 g strawberries (500 g for the jelly, 250 g for the puree)
• 15 g of gelatin (10 g for the jelly, 5 g for the puree)
• 90 ml of water for the gelatin (60 ml/ 30 ml)
• 1 tbsp Stevia sweetener
• 1 tsp orange juice.
Ingredients for strawberry topping and lemon jelly:
• 600-700 g strawberries
• 600 ml of water
• 20 g of gelatin normally, at this amount of water, 11 g of gelatin should be used, but once it has happened to me in the past 😊))) the gelatin wasn’t enough and the cake was destroyed, so I advise you to use the indicated amount
• 2 tsp Stevia sweetener
• The lemon juice from ½ lemon.
Make the strawberry cheesecake base:
1. Line the base and sides of a 21 cm round springform pan with baking paper, then line the pan’s walls with acetylate foil and set aside until needed.
2. After setting aside the cream crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin, the food processor, or the blender.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
4. In a bowl add the crushed biscuits, melted butter, and lemon extract, and mix until the composition is homogeneous,
5. Place the composition thus obtained in the springform pan, press, and place in the freezer until the cream is ready.
Make the strawberry puree/ jelly:
6. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 90 ml of water for 10-minutes.
7. Wash the strawberries well, cut the stalks, squeeze well, cut into 4, then put in a saucepan, add the sweetener and the orange juice and simmer for about 5 minutes on medium/low heat, stirring constantly.
8. After it thickens, take the strawberries off the heat, leave them to cool for a few minutes, add the melted gelatin, then take aside 500 ml, blend and pass the mixture through a sieve and let it cool to room temperature. Also cool the remaining strawberry puree, like 250 ml.
Make the filling:
9. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 60 ml of water for 10-minutes.
10. In a bowl add the heavy cream and sweetener and mix for 3 minutes until creamy.
11. Add the cream cheese and bloomed gelatin (melted) and mix for 1 minute until it reaches a creamy consistency, finally add the salt, orange juice, and orange essence.
12. Divide the cream into 2 bowls in equal amounts, then add into one, the 250 g of strawberry puree, and mix lightly with a wooden spoon/spatula until completely incorporated.
13. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, arrange over the biscuit base the strawberry halves (one facing outwards, the next facing inward until the circle is complete), then pour the cream (the one without the strawberry puree incorporated) over the biscuit base and level with a spatula, and put it in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
14. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and pour over the strawberry jelly, then put it in the freezer for 1 ½ hour to harden.
15. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and pour over the strawberry jelly the other half of the cream mixture (the one with the strawberry puree incorporated), then put it in the freezer for 1 ½ hour to harden.
Make the lemon jelly:
16. Put in a saucepan on the fire, 600 ml of water, and add the sweetener, and the lemon juice, stirring constantly until it starts to boil. Remove from the heat, add the gelatin, mix for a few more seconds, then leave to cool.
17. Wash the strawberries well, cut the stalks, squeeze well, then take the cake out of the freezer, place the strawberries upside down, and start pouring the lemon jelly (half of the amount), then put it in the freezer for 1 hour to harden.
18. Remove from the freezer and start pouring the rest of the lemon jelly, then put it back in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or better overnight.
Note: I advise you to pour only half of the lemon jelly quantity and put it in the freezer for an hour to harden. I tell you this from my own experience because it happened to me in the past to pour the whole amount, and it all leaked over the cake and destroyed it.
Here is a section through this delicious strawberry and lemon jelly cheesecake. The cream cheese and whipped cream are very airy and frothy, like a fine mousse.
The strawberry aroma is intense and pleasant and the lemon jelly on top is sweet and sour. In essence, a simple cheesecake to prepare came out, delicious, and fabulous in appearance.
We all have those berry recipes that we like to make during certain times of the year, such as strawberry jelly cheesecake. These recipes are so tantalizing and delicious, and making them is the perfect way to enjoy the special occasion.
Strawberry jelly cheesecake is one of my favorite cheesecakes. This recipe is a great option for new cooks or those who are just starting to get into the kitchen and make their meals.
The flavor combination is excellent and stands up against more complicated desserts. The texture is heavenly, being creamy without being too heavy.
The recipe makes 6-8 servings depending on how big you slice this delicious cheesecake and is very easy to make.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Creamy Gradient Matcha White Chocolate Mirror Glaze Cheesecake
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Fabulous No-bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb Double Blackberry and Red Currant Jelly Cheesecake
- The Most Fragrant No-Bake Sugar-Free Blueberry Jelly and Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Cool and Tasty Yogurt, Kiwi, Banana, Wild Blueberry, and Lemon Jelly Cake (No-Bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb)