No-bake cheesecake, so good and quick to make, is our favorite cake on hot summer days. I won’t even tell you how many times this no-bake cheesecake got me out of trouble when I had a table to organize.
If you like this fragrant no-bake, sugar-free blueberry jelly and lemon curd cheesecake, I tell you that you have to arm yourself patiently until you get to cut the first slice and devour it, but it’s well worth the effort.
Before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious no-bake, sugar-free blueberry jelly, and lemon curd cheesecake, let’s see some information and benefits of the main ingredient: blueberries.
Blueberries fill the markets during the summer, in two variants: wild and culture. The wild ones are smaller, darker in color, a little sourer, and more fragrant. The cultivated ones are bigger, with a lighter color, towards purple, and with a less intense aroma.
Whatever you choose, you can enjoy the same benefits, provided by the blueberries. Outside of the warm season, you can also opt for frozen blueberries, which retain about 90% of the nutrients.
Blueberries are among the healthiest fruits due to their high content of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They help prevent and treat infections and fight free radical damage.
Blueberries are rich in minerals such as iron, potassium, manganese, copper, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc, and chromium. They are also rich in vitamin K, vitamin C, and the B vitamin complex, being an important source of antioxidants.
Consuming blueberries as a snack between meals or even at breakfast helps you maintain a high level of energy, satiety, and even satisfaction because they are tasty.
11 Blueberry benefits:
• Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all fruits
• Blueberries neutralize free radicals that can promote disease in the body
• Reduce blood pressure
• Blueberries help reduce fat in the abdomen
• Helps maintain healthy urinary tract
• Preserve the integrity of vision
• Blueberries maintain brain health
• Blueberries reduce the risk of developing heart disease
• Helps improve constipation and digestion
• Blueberries fight cancer.
I prepared the Lemon curd the day before so that things could go faster. It lasts a few days in the fridge, so it’s no problem.
Ingredients for The Base Crust:
• 400 g Oreo biscuits (without cream)
• 120 g unsalted butter (82%)
Ingredients for the filling:
• 500 g Mascarpone
• 500 ml heavy cream (30%)
• 3 tbsp stevia sweetener
• 20 g gelatin
• 1 tsp of vanilla essence
• ½ cup of blueberries
• 1 tsp of lemon juice
• 1 tsp of lemon zest.
Ingredients for the blueberry puree/ jelly:
• 500 g fresh or frozen blueberries
• 1 tbsp of agave syrup
• 1 tbsp of lemon juice
• 6 g gelatin.
Ingredients for the topping:
150 g fresh blueberries,lemon curd, lemon slices, biscuits crumbs.
Make the blueberry jelly:
1. Put the gelatin in a cup with 100 ml of cold water, mix until smooth, and leave to hydrate for 5-10 minutes.
2. In a small saucepan add the blueberries, lemon juice, and the sweetener and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until thickens. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down (put aside 120 g). After 5 minutes, add the bloomed gelatin, blend it, pass it through a fine sieve, then let cool down until ready to use.
Make the crust:
3. Scrape the cream out of the biscuits. Grind the biscuits in a blender, but not too hard.
4. Put the biscuits in a bowl, and melted butter, and mix until completely incorporated.
5. Put the mixture in a 26 cm springform pan lined with acetate foil and press until it is even, then put it in the freezer until the filling is done.
Make the filling:
6. In a mixing bowl pour the heavy cream, and start mixing, constantly adding slowly the sweetener.
7. Add mascarpone and continue to mix, now add the hydrated gelatin, and at the end when the composition becomes creamy add the vanilla essence and lemon juice.
8. Divide the filling into 2 equal parts: in one add 120 g of blueberry puree, and also incorporate ½ cup of blueberries, in the other half add the lemon curd cream and the lemon zest and mix until smooth.
9. Pour half of the filing with the blueberry puree over the biscuit base of the cake, and level. Cover the cheesecake with cling film and freeze for an hour to harden the cream.
10. Take the cheesecake out of the freezer and gently spread the other half of the lemon curd cream cheese filling and smooth the top using an offset spatula. Cover and freeze for an hour to harden the cream.
11. Take the cheesecake out of the fridge, and pour the last layer, the blueberry jelly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Decorating and serving blueberry and lemon curd cheesecake:
When ready to serve, run a sharp knife around the edge of the springform pan and release the sides. Place it on a cake stand and garnish with biscuit crumbs, blueberries, and lemon slices.
Here is a section through this delicious no-bake, sugar-free, blueberry jelly and lemon curd cheesecake.
The cream cheese and whipped cream are very airy and frothy, like a fine mousse.
The aroma of lemon curd is intense and pleasant and the blueberry jelly on top is sweet and sour. In essence, a delicious cheesecake came out, very simple to prepare, delicious, and fabulous in appearance, don’t you agree? 😊
The cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my recipe?
You may also like:
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger
- No-Bake Sugar-Free 3 Layers Chocolate Sour Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Creamy Gradient Matcha White Chocolate Mirror Glaze Cheesecake
- Flavored Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe