Keto Fat Bombs are a favorite, easy to make snack food among ketogenic and low-carb dieters, due to their delicious taste, high-fat, and no-bake cooking.
Fat bombs are a recipe that many keto dieters love. These delicious snacks are made with a specific ratio of fats, proteins, and low-carb fruits so that you can be sure you’re getting enough nutrients in your diet.
Many people love fat bombs because they can be packed with flavor, this is the key to getting your friends and family members on board with the ketogenic diet by helping them understand that it’s not just about losing weight, but about improving health.
What Are Fat Bombs?
Fat Bombs are small snacks made almost entirely of fat, with other low carb ingredients added for flavor and sometimes protein.
Are Fat Bombs Healthy?
Many people ask: Are fat bombs healthy? the answer is, if you use healthy fats and cut the processed sugar, then YES, they are good for you! Does this mean you can have as many as you want? Not exactly 😊)) . Portion size is still important.
Fat bombs are like energy bites. They can provide you an extra boost of energy if you need or they can satisfy your sweet tooth without loading up on carbs. Too much fat can be counterproductive. Another reason people eat fat bombs is to help keep you full after a meal by increasing your fat intake.
Fat bombs can be used in different ways – as snacks, meal replacements, or as a side dish.
They contain over 90% fat, are easy to make, and come in a variety of different flavors.
Why should you make this keto fat bomb recipe?
Fat bombs are the perfect keto-friendly snack. The keto diet aims to get your body into a state of ketosis. This means it is using fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates.
These fat bombs are chocolatey, nutty, creamy, and just on the right side of sweet. They contain good quality chocolate, coconut oil, and walnuts.
The high-fat content of walnuts and coconut oil – will provide much longer-lasting energy than a sugary candy bar could ever provide.
What equipment do you need?
You can simply use what you have. Candy molds work well or ice cube trays, or disposable paper forms as I did.
Making fat bombs is so simple! This fat bomb recipe combines unsweetened chocolate with coconut oil, stevia, cinnamon, orange peel, and crunchy walnuts. Perfect for those moments when you need a quick-fix energy boost.
Prep Time: 10
Cooking Time: 20
INGREDIENTS for Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Fat Bombs:
• 100 ml of coconut oil
• 100 g of walnuts
• 170 g of unsweetened chocolate (I used two chocolates, one with 70% cocoa, and the other with 85%)
• 1 tbsp of cinnamon
• 1 tbsp orange peel freshly grated
• 6-8 drops of stevia.
INSTRUCTIONS for Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs:
1. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a water bath /on the stove.
2. Crush and roast the walnuts.
3. Add crushed roasted walnuts, cinnamon, orange peel, and stevia to the mix
4. Pour into a mold
5. Freeze for 5 minutes until the top is just set
6. Press larger walnut pieces on the top
7. Return to the freezer or fridge until firm.
How do you store fat bombs?
Unlike other keto fat bomb recipes, these little beauties stay firm at room temperature. Even so, I recommend you, to store them in the fridge.
This chocolate, orange peel, crunchy roasted walnut, cinnamon fat bombs are gluten-free, paleo, vegan, low-carb, sugar-free, and keto.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Plum dumplings – Grandma’s Delicious Autumn Recipe