As I mentioned in this morning’s article, there was a second surprise article that I was going to post later, well, I kept my word, this is it!
Dear readers of the blog, today, 23.07.2021, Birdy’s Health Dose celebrates 2 years of existence! We have learned to walk 😊, and this is due only to you! As a sign of gratitude, I thought yesterday to surprise you for today, to pamper your taste buds with a fabulous cake, both in appearance and taste, a summer no-bake, sugar-free, creamy, gradient, Matcha white chocolate cheesecake, covered with a fabulous matcha mirror glaze.
It’s summer, so you probably won’t be tempted to turn on the oven even if it’s something good and sweet. Don’t worry about today’s recipe you don’t need fire, just some well-chosen ingredients and matcha powder.
This delicious, no-bake, sugar-free matcha white chocolate cheesecake has a creamy texture, and the flavors blend harmoniously, resulting in a decadent and fine dessert.
Before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake, let’s see some information and benefits of the main ingredient: Matcha.
Matcha is an assortment of tea whose leaves are turned into powder. What kind of tea? Green tea, of course, because is made from the leaves of the tea plant.
Praised by the world’s leading nutritionists and health professionals, matcha is a special type of green tea. It has a high quality (most), it is finely ground, super-concentrated. It is the tea traditionally used in a tea ceremony in Japan for hundreds of years.
Matcha is considered one of the most effective remedies for weight loss to food that helps prevent the appearance of cancer cells, due to the multitude of antioxidants.
Compared to a regular cup of green tea (one of the other assortments), matcha contains 137 times more antioxidants.
Matcha tea, although it has properties similar to green tea, does not have as much caffeine. The difference in caffeine between the two drinks is not great, but it exists.
However, the energy it gives you is enough for you to start a new day!
Calories and nutritional values of Matcha tea:
Matcha is low in calories, but so rich in nutrients:
• Is rich in vitamins A, C, E, K, and vitamin B complexes
• Contains minerals, including selenium, chromium, zinc, and magnesium
• It is rich in antioxidants
• Contains a high level of dietary fiber that helps in the weight loss process
• The presence of amino acids such as L-theanine and theophylline in matcha tea and various matcha mix makes it a drink full of nutrients.
8 Benefits of Matcha Tea:
• Matcha tea fights cancer with a strong antioxidant effect
• Helps protect the liver
• Helps burn fat
• Fight viruses and bacteria
• Strengthens the immune system
• Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) levels
• It helps you to be full of energy
• Matcha detoxifies the body naturally and effectively.
PREP TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour: 20 minutes
KITCHENS: American, Japanese
Ingredients for no-bake, sugar-free matcha white chocolate cheesecake:
• 400 g digestive biscuits
• 100 g unsalted butter.
Ingredients for Matcha filing:
• 500 g cream cheese (at room temperature)
• 500 ml unsweetened heavy cream
• 100 ml of milk
• 70 g unsweetened vegan white chocolate
• Matcha powder (bowl 1 – do not put at all)
(For bowl 2 – ½ tsp)
(For bowl 3 – ¾ tsp)
(For the bowl 4 – 1 tsp)
(For bowl 5 – 1 ½ tsp)
• 70 g Stevia sweetener
• 1 sachet of gelatin – 10 g
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
• Juice from 1 lime.
Ingredients for matcha mirror glaze:
• 200 g unsweetened vegan white chocolate
• 100 ml heavy cream
• 20 g Stevia sweetener
• 7 g matcha powder
• 7 g Melted gelatin
• 50 ml of water (for gelatin hydration).
Instructions for no-bake, sugar-free matcha white chocolate cheesecake:
Instructions for Matcha cheesecake crust:
1. In a saucepan, in a bain-marie, melt the butter.
2. In a bowl add the crumbs and melted butter, and mix until the composition is homogeneous,
3. Place the composition thus obtained in a 26 cm springform pan, press, and place in the fridge until the cream is ready.
Instructions for Matcha cheesecake filling:
4. 1 gelatin is left to hydrate in 50 ml of water for 5-10-minutes.
5. Heat the milk in the microwave, add the bloomed gelatin, then mix with a whisk until it dissolves completely.
6. Pour the milk-gelatin mixture into a bowl, add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and sweetener, and mix with a whisk.
7. Now, whip the cream (don’t whip it too much, it has to have a certain degree of fluidity).
8. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and let it cool a bit.
9. Now, pour the milk-gelatin mixture into the whipped cream, add the chocolate, and mix gently with a spatula until well incorporated.
10. Prepare 5 bowls and put Matcha powder in bowls 2-5, do not put in the first one. In each bowl put an increasing amount of Matcha, then in each bowl over the Matcha powder add 2 tsp of water and mix until perfectly blended.
11. Now, pour the mousse into each bowl (starting with bowl 1 in which we put the most cream, gradually reduce the amount of cream to bowl 5), then mix with a spatula until completely homogenous. You will get 4 bowls from light to dark color of mousse.
12. Remove the springform from the fridge with the biscuit base and start pouring the mousse. Start with the 1-st bowl, the one without Matcha powder next comes bowl 2 with the lightest color (slowly pour from the center), then the next, until the last bowl with the darkest color (the bowl 5).
13. This causes the lightest matcha gradient of the mousse to slowly spread out in the white mousse, the same thing happens with the other darkest layers.
14. Cover the composition with cling film and refrigerate for 4 hours to harden the cream.
Instructions for the matcha mirror glaze:
15. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 50 ml of water for 5-10-minutes.
16. Put on bain-marie, in a pot, the chocolate, heavy cream, and Stevia, and mix continuously until smooth. Bring the mixture to a boil. Remove the composition from the heat, leave to cool, then add the bloomed gelatin in the mirror glaze, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or spatula until the composition becomes homogeneous.
17. Sift the Matcha powder over the chocolate cream, and mix until perfectly incorporated.
18. Pass the obtained composition through a sieve so that no impurities remain, thus obtaining a fine cream. Cover the glaze with a cling film to avoid creating condensation. Let it cool to 30-32 degrees after which we can pour it over the cheesecake. If you do not have a thermometer, you can take it with a spoon from the composition, and when it no longer flows like water, but as heavy cream, it is a sign that it has already reached the optimum temperature.
19. Remove the matcha cheesecake from the fridge and pour the mirror glaze over the Matcha cheesecake starting from the middle to the edges.
20. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for 6 hours or better overnight.
Matcha cheesecake decoration:
It can be garnished with raspberries, strawberries, cherries, chopped white chocolate, unsweetened coconut flakes, and sieved matcha powder.
Matcha Cheesecake serving:
After the fridge time, take the cheesecake out of the cold, take it out of the cake tin and place it on a plate.
Cut the cheesecake with a knife passed through hot water,
and serve, you will immediately feel the unmistakable taste of matcha tea… Delicious!
Because each layer of this amazing cheesecake has a different concentration of Matcha you will experience different tastes.
I guess you can agree that this no-bake, sugar-free Matcha and white chocolate cheesecake looks simply fabulous, and about the taste… What can I say other than you must try it but believe me: it is something else!
A slice with a creamy and very pleasant texture:
Happy Birthday to Birdy’s Health Dose blog for its 2-nd anniversary!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- 5-Ingredients Homemade Raffaello Truffles – Keto, Raw Vegan, Sugar-Free Recipe
- Flavored Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Sugar-Free 3 Layers Chocolate Sour Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe
- Vegan festive black forest cake (Foret Noire) with cherries and chocolate
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger