Who doesn’t know Raffaello’s truffles? They are delicate, with a special taste and a tailored look, extremely elegant. It looks very beautiful on the holiday table, especially at Christmas and New Year.
Raffaello truffles with coconut are a delicious dessert to enjoy at any time of the day. Now you don’t have to buy them anymore, because below I will teach you the step-by-step recipe for coconut, almond core, keto, vegan, and sugar-free. Raffaello truffles.
In just a few simple steps you will prepare the best homemade keto, vegan, and sugar-free Raffaello truffles. Here’s what you have to do.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Fridge Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Homemade Keto, Raw Vegan, Sugar-Free Raffaello Truffles Ingredients:
• 200 g of coconut oil
• 60 ml sweetener – maple syrup
• 250 g shredded unsweetened coconut (150 g for dough, the rest to roll the Raffaello candies)
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 50 g whole hazelnuts or almonds, raw or fried, according to preference.
How to prepare the recipe for homemade keto, raw vegan, and sugar-free Raffaello truffles
1. To prepare this Raffaello candy recipe, start by soaking the cashews and almonds in a bowl of cold water for at least 2 hours (then drain them well).
3. Refrigerate the dough for these Raffaello truffles for 10 minutes,
4. Pour the rest of the coconut flakes into a bowl.
5. Take the plate out of the fridge and, using a teaspoon, shape equal amounts of ball-shaped dough into your palms, placing an almond in the center of each.
6. Roll each of the Raffaello truffles candies that you will get through the coconut flakes in the bowl.
7. Put the Raffaello truffles in the fridge for 2 hours and then enjoy them with the family or why not with the guests.
The best Raffaello truffles have come out! Creamy, fine, sugar-free, raw vegan, keto, with coconut and vanilla flavor. Dreamlike!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my 5-Ingredients Homemade Raffaello Truffles – Keto, Raw Vegan, and Sugar-Free Recipe? Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Top 3 most delicious Romanian traditional Christmas desserts
- Romanian Christmas Fluffy Two-Tone Sweet Bread Recipe with Turkish Delight, Cocoa, Raisins, and Chocolate Cream
- Vegan festive black forest cake (Foret Noire) with cherries and chocolate
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples