The title looks very attractive, and if you try the recipe, you will see that the cake obtained is delightful. Some people feel the need to eat a lot of fruit in the winter, and the combination of banana, kiwi, and wild blueberries is delicious.
The resulting cake is cool, tasty, and filling. It does not contain refined sugar, it is low-carb, and it cannot even be about flour.
Another advantage is that it does not even require baking in the oven. Like other raw cakes, the top is a base made from ground biscuits and butter.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1h: 30 minutes
Chilling Time: 12 hours
1st Layer – Biscuit Crust
2nd Layer – Banana Slices + Yogurt Cream + Kiwi Cubes
3rd Layer – Kiwi Jelly
4th Layer – Yogurt cream + kiwi cubes
5th Layer – Lemon Jelly + kiwi slices + wild blueberries + ground toasted pistachios
Ingredients for the crust:
• 400 g digestive biscuits
• 120 g butter (melted)
• 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
• ½ tsp almond essence
Ingredients for the filling:
• 4 kiwis
• 2 ½ bananas
• 1000 g yogurt
• 30 g Stevia sweetener
• 1/2 teaspoon of almond essence
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 20 g of gelatin
• 100 ml of water
Ingredients for the kiwi jelly:
• 8 kiwis
• 10 g of gelatin
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons Stevia sweetener
Ingredients for the lemon jelly:
• 10 g of gelatin
• 500 ml of water
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon Stevia sweetener
• 2 pieces of Kiwi
• 150 g wild blueberries (frozen)
• 20 g roasted pistachios.
Make the crust:
1. Grind the biscuits and add the melted butter, almond essence, and cocoa powder. Mix the composition until you get a homogeneous mass. Wallpaper with acetate foil a springform pan with removable walls the size (26 cm) and put in it the composition of biscuits, leveling evenly over the entire surface. Put the crust in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Make the kiwi jelly:
2. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 60 ml of water for 10 minutes.
3. Put in a pan on the fire, the kiwis cut into cubes, add 2 tablespoons of Stevia sweetener, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice, stirring constantly until it starts to boil. Remove from the heat, leave to cool slightly, add the bloomed gelatin, mix for a few seconds, blend the composition, then sieve, then leave to cool at room temperature.
Make the filling:
4. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 100 ml of water for 10 minutes.
5. Cut the bananas into slices and arrange them over the entire surface of the cake.
6. Meanwhile, peel the kiwis and cut them into cubes. Mix kiwi with lemon juice and stevia. Heat the mixture over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until the kiwi begins to remove the juice. Allow cooling.
7. In a bowl put the yogurt, add the mixture of kiwi, Stevia sweetener, and melted gelatin, mix the composition well.
8. Pour over the banana layer, half of the kiwi mixture with the yogurt, and place the cake in the freezer for 2 hours.
9. Remove the cake from the freezer, pour the kiwi jelly and place the cake in the freezer for 2 hours.
10. Remove the cake from the freezer, pour the other half of the yogurt and kiwi mixture and place the cake in the freezer for 2 hours.
Make the lemon jelly:
11. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 60 ml of water for 10 minutes.
12. Put in a pan on the fire, 500 ml of water, add 1 tablespoon of Stevia sweetener, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice, stirring constantly until it starts to boil. Remove from the heat, leave to cool slightly, add the bloomed gelatin, mix for a few seconds, then leave to cool to room temperature.
Decorating the cake:
13. When set, remove the cake from the freezer, place the kiwi slices, wild blueberries, sprinkle the toasted pistachios, pour the lemon jelly on top of the surface and place the cake in the freezer for 6 hours (or preferably overnight).
Here is a section through this no-bake, sugar-free, low-carb yogurt, kiwi, banana, wild blueberries, and lemon jelly cake:
This yogurt, kiwi, banana, and wild blueberries cake is very tasty and light. This dessert is quite simple to prepare because it does not need to be baked, it is easy because it does not contain refined sugar, the cream is fine and flavorful, and the fruit adds extra flavor.
Try this recipe and you won’t regret it, and if you liked it, don’t forget to leave your opinions in the comments section.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Fine and Delicious, Dark Chocolate, Biscuits, Cream Cheese, Cranberry Truffles (Only 6 Ingredients, Sugar-Free Recipe)
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Creamy Gradient Matcha White Chocolate Mirror Glaze Cheesecake
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Fabulous No-bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb Double Blackberry and Red Currant Jelly Cheesecake
- Autumn Flavor Madness – Sea Buckthorn Blueberry Walnuts Cheesecake (No-Bake, Sugar-Free Recipe)