Chocolate truffles, the recipe for the finest chocolates. A special chocolate, a sweet treat, is often given as a gift to a loved one, but how many of us know how easy this dessert can be made right at home?
Extraordinarily simple and with just a few ingredients, you will surely pleasantly surprise your loved ones with this fine and delicious dark chocolate, biscuits, cream cheese, cranberry truffles (they are made from only 6 ingredients, and they are also sugar-free).
I’m not telling you how good the result is… I’ll let you find out for yourself 😉
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
• 100 g cream cheese (at room temperature)
• 130 g crushed digestive biscuits/ Oreo biscuits (without the cream)
• 100 g melted dark chocolate (85%)
• 1 tbsp cranberries
• 1 tsp instant coffee
• 1 tsp rum essence
Toppings of your choice:
• 100 g unsweetened white chocolate (melted)
• 100 g dark chocolate (melted)
• Spoonful of cocoa powder
• Spoonful of grated dark chocolate (85%)
• Spoonful of grated white chocolate
• Spoonful of ground walnuts/ hazelnuts
• Spoonful of Oreo biscuits crumbs
• Spoonful of coconut flakes
• Bio white food coloring.
1. Mix with the help of a spatula the cream cheese, melted dark chocolate, coffee, rum essence, and crushed biscuits, then refrigerate until hardened.
2. After they harden, take 1 tablespoon of the composition, make a hole with your finger in the middle of the composition and insert 2 cranberries, fold them, and start shaping them into balls. The procedure must be done quickly because they melt in the hand.
4. Dip some of them in white and dark chocolate (melted and tempered), and some roll in the chosen topping.
5. On top of the truffles dipped in dark chocolate drizzle white chocolate, and above those dipped in white chocolate, drizzle dark chocolate, with a piping bag, or if you don’t have one, make a baking paper cone.
This dark chocolate, biscuits, cream cheese, cranberry truffles are sensational. So simple and so good that the kids will make these sweets on their own :d – don’t think they’ll wait for you to make time for their dessert, they’re made in just a snap!
If you want a larger quantity, it’s very simple: double or triple the quantities.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my truffles recipe?
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Best Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto, Flavored Pumpkin and White Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 5-Ingredients Homemade Raffaello Truffles – Keto, Raw Vegan, Sugar-Free Recipe
- Flavored Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe