Because autumn has arrived, I thought I would recommend a delicious cake that you can prepare very quickly: no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake with fine pumpkin cream, dark chocolate, hazelnuts, whiskey cream, and spices, all these goodies wrapped in a beautiful mirror glaze!
The pumpkin is a star on the markets or the supermarket’s vegetable-fruit shelves, so it is not difficult to buy this season.
If you are looking for a refined dessert that combines the subtle flavor of pumpkin with the classic note of an American dish, then a pumpkin cheesecake is a perfect choice.
Velvety, fragrant, and with an enticing scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, this no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake with pumpkin, dark chocolate, hazelnuts, and whiskey cream, is a perfect dessert for sunny autumn days, along with a cup of tea or coffee, but it can also be the culmination of a successful party so that your guests feel caressed.
Before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake, let’s see some information and benefits of one of the main ingredients:: Dark Chocolate.
Dark chocolate is among the extremely healthy foods that should be eaten daily. It has many antioxidant properties and helps with a feeling of satiety.
Dark chocolate should be included in any diet, and the secret of a quality product is the highest possible amount of cocoa in it. It is loaded with nutrients that have a positive effect on the health of the body.
Nutritional properties of dark chocolate:
If you are heading for quality dark chocolate with a high cocoa content, then it is one of the most nutritious foods. It contains a decent amount of soluble fiber and is loaded with minerals.
100 grams of dark chocolate with 70-85% cocoa contain:
• 11 grams of fiber
• 67% of the daily requirement for iron
• 58% of the daily requirement for magnesium
• 89% of the daily requirement for copper
• 98% of the daily requirement for manganese
It also has a lot of potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.
6 Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate:
I recommend consuming dark chocolate due to its beneficial effects on the body, with the mention that we must consume it responsibly, in small quantities, in the first part of the day, and this is because the boundary between beneficial and negative effects is a fine one.
• It is a powerful source of antioxidants
• May improve blood flow and lower blood pressure
• Lowers cholesterol
• May reduce the risk of heart disease
• May protect the skin from the sun
• It could improve brain function.
Learn more about the countless benefits of the star ingredient of this fabulous cheesecake in this article:
Today I will make a fabulous and colorful mirror glaze no-bake, sugar-free, pumpkin, dark chocolate, and whiskey cream 4-layers cheesecake.
1st Layer: Oreo Biscuits Crust
2nd Layer: Pumpkin Puree + Cheesecake Cream
3rd Layer: Dark Chocolate + Chopped Hazelnuts + Whiskey Cream
4th Layer: Colorful Mirror Glaze: Orange and Red.
Ingredients for the crust:
• 400 g Oreo biscuits
• 130 g unsalted butter
• 2 tbsps raw unsweetened cocoa
• 1 tsp lemon essence
Ingredients for the filling:
• 500 g Mascarpone (at room temperature)
• 500 ml unsweetened heavy cream
• 400 g homemade pumpkin puree (or canned, if you don’t have time to bake it at home)
• 200 g dark chocolate (min 80% cocoa)
• 50 g coarsely chopped hazelnuts
• 120 ml. whiskey cream liqueur
• 50 g Stevia sweetener
• 20 g of gelatin
• 1 pinch of salt
• ½ teaspoon of lemon essence
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp nutmeg
• ¼ tsp ground cloves
• ½ tsp ginger powder.
Ingredients for the dark mirror glaze:
• 250 ml of water
• 250 ml unsweetened heavy cream
• 1 cup cocoa powder unsweetened, sifted
• 250 ml vegan condensed milk
• 17 g of gelatin + 100 ml of water.
Ingredients for the colored chocolate mirror glaze:
• 30 g unsweetened white vegan chocolate
• 30 ml whip cream
• 30 g vegan condensed milk (Find here my homemade vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free condensed milk recipe)
• 2 g of gelatin + 10 ml of water
• Orange bio food coloring
• Bio red food coloring.
• Pumpkin cubes
• Pumpkin puree
• Hazelnuts (whole & coarsely cut)
• Pieces of dark chocolate
• Chocolate decorations.
Make the crust:
1. Crush the biscuits.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. In a bowl add the crushed biscuits, cocoa, lemon essence, and melted butter, and mix until the composition is homogeneous,
4. Place the composition thus obtained in a 26 cm springform pan, press, and place in the freezer until the cream is ready.
Make the filling:
5. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 100 ml of water for 10 minutes.
6. The chocolate is broken into pieces and melted in a bain-marie. Coarsely chop the hazelnuts, and toast them in the oven.
7. In a bowl add the heavy cream and the sweetener and mix until creamy.
8. Add the cream cheese and hydrated gelatin (melted) and mix for 1 minute until it reaches a creamy consistency, finally add salt, lemon juice, and lemon essence.
9. Divide the cream into 2 bowls into 2 equal parts, in a bowl pour the baked pumpkin puree mixed with spices and mix with a spatula until completely incorporated. In the second bowl, pour the melted chocolate, coarsely chopped walnuts, and whiskey cream and mix with a spatula until completely incorporated.
10. Pour half of the cream with the pumpkin puree over the biscuit base and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and put in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
11. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and pour the rest of the cream with chocolate, hazelnuts, and whiskey cream over the pumpkin cream, and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or better, overnight to harden the cream.
Make the dark chocolate mirror glaze:
12. In 100 ml of water put the gelatin and let it hydrate for 10-minutes.
13. Put in a pot, the water, whip cream, condensed milk, and cocoa powder, stir continuously, and boil for 1 minute. Take off the heat, add the bloomed gelatin and stir until perfectly incorporated, pass the obtained composition through a sieve so that no impurities remain, then mix with a hand blender to obtain that beautiful shiny look.
Make the colored chocolate mirror glaze:
14. Chop the chocolate and set it aside.
15. In 10 ml of water put the gelatin and let it hydrate for 5-minutes.
16. Put in a pot the whipped cream, and the condensed milk, stir continuously and boil for 1 minute. Take off the heat, add the bloomed gelatin and stir until perfectly incorporated, then pour over the chopped chocolate and stir until combined, pass the obtained composition through a sieve so that no impurities remain, thus obtaining a fine glaze, then mix with a hand blender to obtain that beautiful shiny look.
17. Divide the glaze into 2 equal parts in which you add the orange and red colors and mix until well incorporated.
18. Cover the glaze with a cling film to avoid creating condensation. Let it cool to 32-35 degrees after which we can pour it over the cheesecake. If you do not have a thermometer, you can take it with a spoon from the composition, and when it no longer flows like water, but like heavy cream, it is a sign that it has already reached the optimum temperature.
Decoration and serving of this fabulous pumpkin and dark chocolate cheesecake:
19. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, release it from the springform, place it on a container/bowl narrower than the cake, and start pouring the dark glaze, then pour 2 tablespoons of orange glaze, and 1 tablespoon of red glaze, and “spread” them by blowing with a hairdryer.
20. Allow the excess to drain and refrigerate for another 2 hours.
21. Garnish with pieces of dark chocolate, chocolate decorations, whole, and coarsely cut hazelnuts, pumpkin cubes, and puree, then cut a slice, and enjoy it. The problem is that I don’t know if you will be able to stop at just one :))).
Here is a section through this no-bake, sugar-free fabulous cheesecake.
No matter what ingredients you choose, this cheesecake is the perfect fall dessert to serve your guests. And don’t be afraid to experiment with ingredients of your own! Your cheesecake might not turn out quite like mine on the first attempt, but it still might be fabulous in its own right, and that’s what’s most important.
The flavors and textures of this dessert are a delight, each complementing the other but not overwhelming in any given bite.
The dark chocolate filling is rich without becoming too heavy, the whisky cream along the hazelnuts adds a nutty flavor, smooth texture, and great flavor while the pumpkin offers a hint of autumn that is wonderfully subtle and smooth.
This recipe is easy to make, looks great, and is sure to please even with minimal effort. The amount of time needed to make this fabulous dessert will be worth it when you get your first bite.
Try it out for yourself this fall!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my recipe?
You may also like:
- Autumn Flavors in A Glass: Creamy and Antioxidant Smoothie with Baked Pumpkin, Blueberries, and Spices
- Delicious and Healthy Autumn Recipe: Pasta with Mushrooms and Pumpkin
- Scented Autumn Recipe: Baked Pumpkin with Honey, Walnuts, Orange, and Spices
- Best Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto, Flavored Pumpkin, and White Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Delicious and Healthy Autumn Salad with Arugula, Baked Pumpkin, Cranberries, and Caramelized Nuts
- A delicious season recipe: pumpkin soup with nut, and sour cream
- Flavored Pumpkin Tart, with Cashews, Almonds, Agave Syrup, Nutmeg, and Cardamom – Vegan Recipe