You’ve probably come across recipes, especially cakes that use condensed milk. Most often, I use it for homemade ice cream and the cream for cheesecakes.
Many dishes require condensed milk, and it can be quite expensive on the market, in addition, it is full of preservatives.
So, if you use condensed milk more often, I think it is much more advantageous to prepare it yourself at home, naturally and without preservatives.
Today I will present my homemade dairy-free, vegan, sugar-free 3-ingredient condensed milk recipe, a healthy recipe, without preservatives, perfect for homemade ice cream and cheesecakes.
Prep Time: 1 Minute
Cooking Time: 35-40 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 350 g.
Ingredients for this homemade dairy-free, vegan, sugar-free 3-ingredient condensed milk recipe:
• 700 ml fresh coconut milk (find HERE my homemade vegan coconut milk recipe)
• 100 ml agave syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Instructions for homemade dairy-free, vegan, sugar-free 3-ingredient condensed milk recipe:
1. Put coconut milk and agave syrup in a pot or non-stick frying pan (use a frying pan because it has a larger surface area, which will help in a shorter cooking time), over medium heat to little. Mix with a spatula for 5 minutes until it starts to boil.
2. Then simmer on low heat for 35-40 minutes to reach the right consistency, stirring occasionally.
3. Condensed milk is ready when it has dropped by almost half, darkened, and thickened slightly (the consistency should be similar to liquid honey or maple syrup).
4. Add the vanilla essence and leave it on the fire for another minute, stirring.
5. Stop the fire and transfer it to a bowl to speed it up to its cooling.
6. At this point it is still quite liquid. Don’t worry, it will thicken after it has been refrigerated.
Once the vegan condensed milk has cooled completely, you can use it, or you can transfer it to a hermetically sealed jar and put it in the fridge, where it lasts even 3-4 weeks.
When you want to use condensed milk, heat it a little on a bain-marie.
This is how my homemade dairy-free, vegan, sugar-free 3-ingredient condensed milk recipe looks like:
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- 5-Ingredients Homemade Raffaello Truffles – Keto, Raw Vegan, Sugar-Free Recipe
- Flavored Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Sugar-Free 3 Layers Chocolate Sour Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe
- How to Make Almond Milk at Home – My Raw Vegan Recipe