The reward of a summer day could be light, fine, cool dessert, served in peace in the shade of a generous terrace. For such moments I chose a no-bake recipe, delicious, and worth the effort.
This no-bake cheesecake recipe with apricot and cherry jams, and dark chocolate is perfect for the weather outside, especially since we are in the middle of the season for these fruits. I love both fruits since childhood and I love apricot jam (I do it every year).
Apricots are perfect in desserts because they are sweet-sour and very fragrant. And because it’s summer and it’s very hot, no-bake desserts are exactly what we need.
They are tasty and easy to make and there is no need to turn on the oven and stay warm. In addition, we can do it in the evening, and the next day when we need it, it is only good to enjoy. It does not require too many ingredients or sophisticated techniques.
It’s an easy dessert and suitable for everyone.
Today I chose to combine apricots with cherries and dark chocolate. I warmly recommend this combination, it’s insane!
The base is a classic specific to cheesecakes, consisting of digestive biscuits and butter. For the filling, I used Mascarpone cream, unsweetened whipped cream, apricot puree, cherry jam, melted dark chocolate, vanilla essence, lemon juice, and gelatin.
The unsweetened whipped cream must be cold from the fridge, otherwise, it will not beat and will not get that fluffy and aerated texture. We end with the apricot jam that gives personality to the cheesecake and completes the palette of tastes.
For the decoration, I opted for halves and slices of apricots and cherries.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours
Chilling Time: 8-12 hours
Before we move on to the presentation of the ingredients and the instructions for preparing this no-bake cheesecake, let’s talk a little about the 2 main ingredients: Apricots and Cherries.
Apricots are the stars of this period. Fragrant and sweet, with a low caloric intake, of only 47 kcal per 100 grams, apricots are some of the most beloved fruits.
Apricots are above all a real pro-vitamin A battery, a fact proven by the cheerful and beautiful orange color
Four large apricots are enough to cover the daily requirement of vitamin A, a valuable and vital antioxidant for the body.
Apricots are rich in vitamin A, and vitamin C, but also in minerals and trace elements (overall 600 mg / 100 g).
They are a generous source of potassium, which makes apricots the best ally of athletes. Potassium is a mineral that has the property of stimulating the metabolic and natural elimination of toxins.
Last but not least, apricots are an excellent source of fiber.
10 Benefits of apricots:
• Prevents cataracts and helps you maintain your eyesight, having a high level of beta-carotene and vitamin A, essential for your eyes
• Can prevent cancer, having a very high level of antioxidants, helping to prevent the effects of free radicals
• Bad cholesterol can be lowered by eating apricots, which has a negative role in promoting many diseases
• Constipation and colon cancer can be prevented by the beneficial effects of apricots, with many natural fibers incorporated
• Anemic people may eat apricots to combat this condition
• The liver can be partially regenerated by eating apricots
• Helps fight inflammation
• Protects the heart
• Apricots support metabolism and weight loss
• Increase bone health.
Cherries, these red fruits, red or black, are real treasures for health. Cherries are not only tasty. You can consider them a natural remedy for health and help for the body. When consumed regularly, they can be real “drugs” that fight against stress, bacteria, but also other diseases.
With an aromatic and sweet taste, cherries can successfully replace sweets, chocolate, and even candy. They can be consumed at any time of the day, including in the evening, because they contain melatonin.
The red color of cherries is given by strong antioxidants (anthocyanin pigments), and they have a beneficial role in our health.
Cherries have in the composition substances that turn them into very important drugs, being true fighters in the fight against diseases caused by current stress.
Anthocyanins have an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant role, melatonin is a hormone with a very important role in a peaceful sleep and hydroxycinnamic acid will help protect your stomach lining against bacteria and microbes that can cause gastroenteritis.
Ambassadors of summer, the little cherries are composed of over 70% water, just like us, while the rest of the composition is a real treasure – the complex of B vitamins (B1, B2, and B6), which will give you a lot of energy, vitamin C, and minerals: magnesium, without which you would always feel depressed and tired, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, and iron.
The cherries contain a few calories, 63 kcal / 100 grams for the sweet ones and around 50 kcal / 100 grams for the bitter ones.
11 Benefits of cherries:
• Fades muscle pain
• Helps you sleep better
• They are good for the brain
• Helpful for the heart and circulatory system
• Delays the signs of premature aging
• Useful in weight loss cures
• Helps treat depression
• Improve eyesight
• People with liver disease can take a detox cure with cherries
• Kidney stones can be removed with cherry tails tea
• Consume cherry juice to prevent dehydration.
INGREDIENTS for no-bake sugar-free double apricot and cherry jam cheesecake:
• 350 g digestive biscuits
• 80 g butter
• 1 tsp rum essence.
Ingredients for the filling:
• 700 ml unsweetened whipped cream (30%)
• 250 g Mascarpone
• 60 g Stevia sweetener
• 1 seedless apricot (cut in cubes)
• 7-8 seedless cherries
• 50 g dark chocolate (melted)
• 20 g of gelatin
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
Ingredients for the apricots puree/ jelly (jam):
• 1000 g seedless fresh cherries
• 2 tbsp Stevia sweetener
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 10 g of gelatin
Ingredients for the cheery jelly (jam):
• 600 g seedless fresh cherries
• 1 tbsp Stevia sweetener
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 10 g of gelatin
• 5 fresh apricots (halves and slices), and cherries.
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss
Make the base
1. Line the base of a 21 cm round springform pan with baking paper, then the pan’s sides walls with acetylate foil, and set aside until needed.
2. After setting aside the pan, crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin, the food processor, or the blender.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
4. In a bowl add the crushed biscuits, melted butter, and rum extract, and mix until the composition is homogeneous,
5. Place the composition thus obtained in the springform pan, press, and place in the freezer until the cream is ready.
Make the apricot puree/ jelly (jam):
6. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 60 ml of water for 10-minutes.
7. Wash the apricots well, remove the seeds and the stalks, squeeze well, cut into cubes, then put in a saucepan, add the sweetener and the lemon juice and simmer for about 10- minutes on medium/low heat, stirring constantly.
8. After it thickens, take the apricots off the heat, and leave them to cool for a few minutes, (put aside 350 ml for the puree, blend, and sieve, then let it cool at room temperature.), in the remained jam add the melted gelatin. Also, the jam should be cooled at room temperature.
Make the filling:
9. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 100 ml of water for 10-minutes.
10. In a bowl add the whipped cream and mix for a minute at low speed, then add the sweetener and mix at medium speed until creamy.
11. Add the Mascarpone and bloomed gelatin (melted) and mix for 1 minute until it reaches a creamy consistency, finally add the lemon juice and vanilla essence.
12. Divide the cream into 2 bowls into equal amounts, then add into one, the 350 g of apricots puree, and mix lightly with a wooden spoon/spatula until completely incorporated.
Make the cherry jelly (jam):
13. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 60 ml of water for 10-minutes.
14. Wash the cherries well, remove the seeds and the stalks, squeeze well, then put in a saucepan, add the sweetener and the lemon juice and simmer for about 10- minutes on medium/low heat, stirring constantly.
15. After it thickens, take the cherries off the heat, add the melted gelatin and incorporate. Leave it to cool to room temperature.
Assembling the cheesecake:
16. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, pour the apricot puree cream, and put it in the freezer for 1 ½ hour to harden the cream.
17. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and pour over the cherry jam, then put it in the freezer for 1 ½ hour to harden.
18. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and pour over the other half of the filling (the simple one) incorporate the apricot cubes and the seedless cherries and pour the melted dark chocolate (cooled at room temperature, form swirls with the help of a teaspoon, then put it in the freezer for 1 ½ hour to harden.
19. Remove from the freezer and start pouring the apricot jelly/jam, then put it back in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or better overnight.
20. Remove from the fridge, put the cheesecake on a cake stand, remove the acetate foil, and decorate with the apricots and cherries, then enjoy every slice 😊.
A fabulous no-bake apricot and cherry double jam cheesecake came out, both in appearance and taste! it is a creamy, aromatic dessert, and it will conquer you with its special and unique taste.
Here is a section through this delicious apricot and cherry jam cheesecake.
The Only Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas
Cheesecake is one of the most popular cakes. It has a creamy taste and can be combined with many fruits for a perfect flavor. The above cheesecake recipe with apricot and cherry jam is excellent to make especially on hot days when we want something as fresh as possible.
This cheesecake with apricot and cherry jams, prepared cold, is a perfect dessert for a hot day or a day when you do not want to start the oven. It is also perfect for a family meal or a quick weekend dessert!
The aroma of apricots and cherries, together with Mascarpone cream and dark chocolate combine perfectly. The result will be a cool, sweet-sour dessert, which will be enjoyed with all the taste senses to the fullest.
So, if you want a flavorful and easy-to-prepare cheesecake, this is the perfect dessert!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Creamy Gradient Matcha White Chocolate Mirror Glaze Cheesecake
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Fabulous No-bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb Double Blackberry and Red Currant Jelly Cheesecake
- The Most Fragrant No-Bake Sugar-Free Blueberry Jelly and Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- How to Make the Absolutely Best Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake: No-Bake Sugar-Free
- Fabulous Super Moist Mirror Glaze Sugar-Free Truffle Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry Cake
- Healthy Homemade Sugar-Free Apricot Jam (Dietary Jam)
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Sugar-Free Sour Cherry and Chocolate Chunks Ice Cream
- Homemade Refreshing Cantaloupe, Sour Cherries, Mint, and Basil Ice Cream (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free Recipe)