Without a doubt, cheesecake is one of the favorite desserts of people around the world, because it is very tasty and not difficult to prepare.
The fine cream cheese, prepared in a classic style or flavored with all sorts of goodies, melts in your mouth, and its frothy texture is perfectly complemented by the crunchy texture of the biscuit base.
Because autumn has arrived with its beautiful colors and flavors and you would want to prepare something special, I suggest you try this fabulous recipe for mirror glaze, no-bake, sugar-free, chestnut puree, dark chocolate, and coffee cheesecake, a decadent dessert, simple to make, but very refined, ideal to complete a feast in every way.
Before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious mirror glaze no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake, let’s see some information and benefits of the main ingredient: Edible Chestnuts.
Aren’t you used to eating chestnuts? Very bad, because you should not miss from your diet.
Both edible and wild chestnuts can be useful in treating many diseases. What it recommends is their content rich in substances that act on blood vessels, the nervous system, and the muscular system.
Important sources of vitamins and minerals, edible chestnuts are a real help for people with physical and intellectual asthenia, convalescents, the elderly, and children.
What nutrients do edible chestnuts contain?
Chestnuts, autumn fruits, have 200 kcal / 100 grams, contain carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, folic acid, vitamins: A and C, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and manganese.
10 Benefits of edible chestnuts:
• Improve digestion
• They have a strong antioxidant effect
• They have an anti-inflammatory effect
• Lower blood pressure and the risks associated with hypertension
• Increase bone density
• Improve brain function
• Energizes you
• Fight anemia
• Helps detoxify the body.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1h: 30 minutes
Chilling Time: 6-12 hours
Total Time: 14 hours
INGREDIENTS for this healthy decadent dark chocolate and chestnut cheesecake:
• 300 g digestive biscuits
• 100 g unsalted roasted peanuts
• 120 g unsalted butter
• 1 tsp instant coffee
• 2 tbsp raw cacao.
Ingredients for the filling:
• 750 g cream cheese (at room temperature)
• 600 ml unsweetened heavy cream (cold)
• 300 g of chestnut puree (here is my homemade vegan, sugar-free chestnut puree recipe)
• 200 g dark chocolate
• 2 tsp of instant coffee
• 80 g of Stevia sweetener
• 26 g of gelatin
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 tsp of rum essence
• 1 tbsp lemon /lime juice.
Ingredients for the color chocolate mirror glaze:
• 300 ml of heavy cream
• 300 g unsweetened vegan chocolate (200 g white and 100 g dark)
• 200 g vegan condensed milk (see here my homemade, dairy-free, vegan, sugar-free condensed milk recipe)
• ½ tsp of almond essence
• 7 g of gelatin
• 50 ml of cold water
• Natural bio black, white, yellow, red, and green food coloring.
Ingredients for the chocolate basket:
• 1 water balloon
• 50 g dark chocolate
• 50 g white chocolate
• White food coloring
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
Make the chestnut cheesecake crust:
1. Crush the biscuits and peanuts.
2. Put the peanuts in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
4. In the chopper add the crumbs, crushed roasted peanuts, coffee, cocoa, add the melted butter, and mix until the composition is homogeneous,
5. Place the composition thus obtained in a 26 cm springform pan, press, and place in the freezer until the filling is ready.
Make the chestnuts, dark chocolate, and coffee filling:
6. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 80 ml of water for 10 minutes.
7. In a bowl, mix the coffee with 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream until smooth. Melt the chocolate on the bain-marie.
8. In a bowl add the whipping cream and Stevia sweetener and mix for 3 minutes until peaks form.
9. Add the cream cheese and hydrated gelatin and mix for 1 minute until it reaches a creamy consistency, finally add salt, lemon juice, and rum essence.
10. Divide the cream evenly into 3 bowls
- In the 1st bowl (50% of the composition) add the chestnut puree and mix lightly with a wooden spoon/spatula until completely incorporated
- In the 2nd bowl add the melted chocolate and incorporate
- In the 3rd bowl add the whipped cream and coffee mix in the composition and incorporate with a spatula until homogenization.
11. Pour half of the cream (the one with the chestnut puree) over the biscuit base and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film and put it in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
12. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, pour the dark chocolate composition over the chestnut cream, and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and put in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
13. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, pour the whipped cream and coffee composition over the dark chocolate cream, and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and put in the freezer for at least 6 hours over the night to harden the cake.
Make the chocolate basket:
14. Inflate a water balloon and tie it tightly at the end, then place it in a round cup
15. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, remove it from the heat, then let it cool.
16. Build a paper cone, pour the chocolate into it, cut it at the thin end and then start to pip the chocolate in the form of intertwining circles.
17. Refrigerate for 2 hours to harden. After the chocolate has hardened, take it out of the fridge, gently push the balloon to the end to deflate, and Voila: you have a wonderful chocolate basket, very easy to make and which adds elegance to any cake.
Make the chocolate mirror glaze:
18. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 50 ml of water for 5 minutes.
19. Put in a saucepan over a bain-marie, water, chocolate broken into pieces, heavy cream, vegan condensed milk, and almond extract, stirring constantly until it starts to boil. Remove from the heat, add gelatin, stir for a few more seconds.
20. Pass the obtained composition through a sieve so that no impurities remain, thus obtaining a fine cream, after which it is left to cool.
21. Divide the glaze into 2 parts as follows:
- The dark chocolate is divided in 2: ½ is left as such, in the other ½ add black food coloring
- The white chocolate is divided into 4 equal parts in which add white, yellow, red, and green food coloring and mix the composition of each bowl until completely incorporated.
22. Pour the chocolate into a larger container/bowl as follows: first the yellow glaze, then the red color glaze, white, green, black, and brown glaze.
23. Cover the glaze with a cling film to avoid creating condensation. Let it cool to 32-35 degrees after which we can pour it over the cheesecake. If you do not have a thermometer, you can take it with a spoon from the composition, and when it no longer flows like water, but as heavy cream, it is a sign that it has already reached the optimum temperature.
24. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, release it from the springform, place it on a container/bowl narrower than the cake and start pouring the glaze in a circular motion from the center to the edges,
25. Allow the excess to drain and refrigerate for another 1 hour.
Note: I forgot to add one more chocolate (100 g) MY BAD ☹ although I had it, and unfortunately the icing did not come out properly, in the sense that it came out “waterier” and the colors intertwined ☹ instead of remaining distinct as you can see in the pictures above, Soo it’s ruined ☹ but it’s a lesson learned.
Chestnut, dark chocolate, coffee, cheesecake decoration, and serving:
Garnish with roasted chestnuts, chestnut puree, pieces of chocolate, coffee powder, coffee beans, peanuts, coconut flakes, orange slices, blueberries, sea buckthorn, biscuits crumbs.
Here is a section through this decadent mirror glaze, no-bake, sugar-free chestnut, dark chocolate, and coffee cheesecake.
Chestnuts, dark chocolate, and coffee cheesecake are some of the many variations of this dessert that has conquered the world. If you love chestnut puree and you would be able to devour it day and night, then this is the dessert for you
I guarantee it will make even the most capricious lick their fingers 😊)))
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my recipe?
You may also like:
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger
- No-Bake Sugar-Free 3 Layers Chocolate Sour Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Fabulous No-bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb Double Blackberry and Red Currant Jelly Cheesecake
- The Most Fragrant No-Bake Sugar-Free Blueberry Jelly and Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Autumn Flavor Madness – Sea Buckthorn Blueberry Walnuts Cheesecake (No-Bake, Sugar-Free Recipe)