I love to cook, and I am always trying out different recipes. This salmon fillet with pomegranate sauce caught my eye some time ago, I had to try it, and let me tell you: the results are fabulous.
Bored with the same old meals every night? Well, this salmon fillet recipe is sure to spice things up. A great thing about this recipe is that the preparation time is minimal, and the cooking time is also short.
All the ingredients are quite affordable so you can have an exquisite meal without having to spend a fortune on it.
The succulent taste of this salmon will make your taste buds tingle from excitement. Pomegranates have a pleasant tartness, which works well with the salmon without being overpowering.
As you well know, I always like to provide in my recipes some information about the benefits of the main ingredients they cannot be missing even today, so let’s see some information about 2 of the main ingredients: salmon and pomegranate!
Salmon is a fish that can be found in both fresh and saltwater. It has a distinctive pink color, which comes from its diet of krill, shrimp, and other crustaceans.
It’s a versatile ingredient that is often served grilled or smoked, but it can also be baked, boiled, steamed, or poached. The meat from a salmon fillet may also be used to make sushi.
Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce inflammation and improve heart health. Salmon is also a good source of protein, vitamin D (which helps your body absorb calcium for strong bones), selenium, phosphorus, and B vitamins.
One 4-ounce serving of salmon contains about 24% of the daily recommended amounts of protein and vitamin D.
There are so many benefits to eating this fish, it can be hard to keep track of them all! Here are 9 reasons why you should be eating more salmon:
- It has the highest levels of monounsaturated fats among all fish, a type of fat that can lower cholesterol levels when substituted for saturated fats like butter or lard in your diet.
- It contains high levels of vitamin B12 and other nutrients that can help prevent anemia.
- It increases bone density.
- It is very high in protein, which helps you feel full and provides energy.
- It is high in Omega-3 fatty acids and other essential nutrients that promote heart health, joint mobility, and brain function.
- It contains amino acids that help your body build muscle mass and maintain lean muscle mass as you get older.
- It may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. The high levels of vitamin D found in salmon have been shown to lower inflammation markers in people with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia by improving memory function.
- It can help you lose weight.
- Contains selenium: an antioxidant mineral that works with vitamin E to protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals in the body.
The fruit itself is juicy and delicious, it has a sweet but slightly tart flavor which makes it perfect for eating fresh or adding to salads or smoothies.
This fruit is considered a superfood because of its high nutritional value and antioxidant properties.
They are often used in salads, juices, and desserts.
This fruit is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods you can eat.
It’s chock-full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, which is why it’s often called “nature’s most perfect food.”
Low in carbohydrates and high in fiber, his fruit is a great addition to any diet. It’s also a good source of vitamins A, vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, calcium, and iron.
It also contains phytochemicals known as polyphenols that have antioxidant properties that help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
This is a versatile fruit that has many health benefits. Here are 8 of the best ones:
- It is great for your heart.
- It is good for your eyes.
- It can help prevent cancer.
- It can improve your mood.
- It enhances sexual health.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has anti-aging properties.
- It has antioxidant properties.
Unlock The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Lose Weight For Good – The Custom Keto Meal Plan
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 salmon fillets (mine were small, about 500 g all), but you can use 2 fillets of 250 g each.
- 1 jar of small whole mushrooms (400 g)
- 1 pomegranate
- 300 g dried tomatoes preserved in oil.
- 100 ml white wine
- 50 g of butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Greens for decor (parsley, basil).
INSTRUCTIONS for this salmon fillet :
1. Sprinkle the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and keep them in the fridge until you prepare the other ingredients.
2. Dice the dried tomatoes. Boil the chili sauce in a pan and, when it starts to boil, add the dried tomatoes. After a few seconds of boiling, add the olive oil and mix. Pour in the wine, and let it reduce over medium heat until a more consistent sauce is formed, in which you can sprinkle 3 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds.
3. Meanwhile, grill the salmon fillets on the hot grill on both sides. When they are ready, add them to the sauce and let them cook for 2 minutes on each side, on low heat.
4. Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the drained mushrooms for a minute, then add the vinegar and soy sauce.
Serve the salmon with the pomegranate sauce and the mushroom garnish.
Garnish each serving with pomegranate seeds and green leaves.
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss – 100% Natural, GMO-Free, FDA Approved
This salmon recipe is sure to be a hit because of its unique, sweet, and savory taste. The fresh pomegranate seeds give the sauce its signature flavor and ensure that your dish will be a success.
So, there you have it, a delicious, healthy recipe for salmon. Whether you’re trying to eat more fish or are simply looking for something to make for dinner, I hope that this salmon recipe proved both delicious and easy to use.
Perhaps it’s time for you to stop by the grocery store, pick up a salmon, and get cooking with this pomegranate sauce recipe!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it, don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- 6 fast and healthy dinners ideas that help you lose weight
- 7 dinners ideas for all week that help you lose weight fast
- Healthy and Dietary Chicken Breast with Spinach, Corn, Turmeric, and Mozzarella (2 High Protein, Low-Carb Dinner Recipes)