Cheesecake is my favorite dessert. I love making them, eating them, and talking about them. I especially love no-bake cheesecakes with cream cheese as the primary ingredient. The right cream cheese will give you creamy and smooth cheesecake with minimal work!
This is one sensational no-bake raspberry cheesecake recipe! I love this raspberry cream cheese, chocolate cream liqueur, and wild blueberry no-bake cheesecake!
The wild blueberries are bursting with flavor and taste very sweet. I think the alcohol from the chocolate cream liqueur makes them positively mouth-watering.
As usual, I will offer some information about one of the main ingredients: Raspberry!
Raspberry is a fruit that grows on a bush. It has small, smooth-skinned berries that are usually red. The taste of raspberries can range from sweet to sour depending on the variety and ripeness of the fruit.
Raspberry is a fruit that comes in red, black, and purple varieties.
Raspberries are available fresh year-round at many grocery stores, but they’re also sold frozen and dried (with added sugar).
Fresh raspberries tend to be smaller than those that have been frozen or dried, so they’re best if you want to use them in recipes that require large amounts of berries.
It’s often eaten raw, but it can also be used to make jams and jellies or as an ingredient in pies and other desserts.
Raspberries are also used in syrups and sauces, as well as cocktails, smoothies, or ice cream.
One cup of raspberries contains 80 calories, 15 grams of carbohydrates, 7 grams of dietary fiber, and 5 grams of protein.
1. Raspberry can help with weight loss
2. It can help lower high blood pressure
3. It can help reduce inflammation
4. It can help prevent cancerous cells from forming in your body
5. It can lower your cholesterol levels
6. It helps prevent heart disease and strokes by lowering blood pressure and preventing blood clots from forming within the arteries in your body
7. It is an excellent source of fiber which helps to keep you full longer so you don’t eat as much during the day; fiber also helps to regulate bowel movements which makes it easier to go when nature calls!
8. It is rich in antioxidants which help fight free radicals (and aging!) by neutralizing them before they cause damage to our cells; free radicals are produced as a result of everyday activities like breathing or eating foods that contain natural sugars/carbohydrates
1st Layer – Oreo
2nd Layer – Raspberry Puree + Cream Cheese
3rd Layer – Chocolate Cream Liqueur + Cream Cheese
4th Layer – Wild Blueberry Puree + Cream Cheese
5th Layer – Colored Mirror Glaze
- 350 g Oreos
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon essence.
Chocolate Cream, Wild Blueberry, Raspberry Filling Ingredients:
- 500 g Ricotta
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 300 g wild blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 300 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 100 ml chocolate cream liqueur
- 38 g gelatine + 200 ml water for the gelatine
- 80 g Stevia sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
Colored Mirror Glaze Ingredients:
- 200 g unsweetened white vegan chocolate
- 200 ml whip cream (30%)
- 200 g vegan condensed milk (Find here my homemade vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free condensed milk recipe)
- 12 g of gelatin + 60 ml of water
- Red bio food coloring
- Dark blue bio food coloring
- Brown bio food coloring.
- wild blueberries
INSTRUCTIONS for this delicious wild blueberries chocolate cream and raspberry cheesecake:
Make the base:
1. Remove the cream from the Oreo, then crush the biscuits.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. Add the crushed biscuits, lemon essence, and melted butter to the chopper and mix until smooth.
4. Place the composition thus obtained in a 21 cm springform pan, press, and place in the fridge until the filling is ready.
Make the wild blueberry and raspberry puree:
5. Put the wild blueberries in a saucepan and simmer for about 5 minutes on medium/low heat, stirring constantly.
6. After it thickens, take the wild blueberries off the heat, add the melted gelatin, blend, and let it cool to room temperature.
7. The same procedure for the raspberry puree, the only difference being that after blending it, you will pass the mixture through a sieve, then let it cool to room temperature.
Make the filling:
8. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 200 ml of water for 10 minutes.
9. Put the ricotta in a large bowl, add the mascarpone, and Stevia, and mix gently until the composition becomes creamy. Beat it for a maximum of 1 minute. At the end add the vanilla essence, the lemon juice, and the melted bloomed gelatin and mix for another 10 seconds.
10. Divide the filling into 3 equal parts, then add in each bowl the raspberry puree, the wild blueberry puree, and the chocolate cream liqueur.
Assembling the raspberry cheesecake:
11. Take the cheesecake out of the fridge and pour the raspberry cream over the biscuit base and level it with a spatula, and put it in the freezer for an hour and a half to harden the cream.
12. Take the cheesecake out of the freezer, pour the composition of chocolate cream liqueur over the raspberry layer, level it with a spatula, and put it in the freezer for an hour and a half to harden the cream.
13. Take the cheesecake out of the freezer, pour the wild blueberry cream over the chocolate cream layer, level it with a spatula, and put it in the freezer overnight.
Make the colored mirror glaze:
14. Chop the chocolate and set it aside.
15. In 60 ml of water put the gelatin and let it hydrate for 10 minutes.
16. Put in a pot the whipped cream, and the condensed milk in, stir continuously, and boil for 1 minute. Take off the heat, add the bloomed gelatin, and stir until perfectly incorporated, then pour over the chopped chocolate and stir until combined, pass the obtained composition through a sieve, then mix with a hand blender.
17. Divide the glaze into 3 parts (80 ml divided in 2, in which you add the dark blue and brown bio food coloring colors and mix until well incorporated. In the majority of the glaze, you add red food coloring,
18. Cover the glaze with a cling film to avoid creating condensation. Let it cool to 32 degrees.
Decoration, and serving:
19. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, release it from the springform, place it on a container/bowl narrower than the cake, and start pouring the red glaze, then pour the other 2 colored glazes.
20. Allow the excess to drain and refrigerate for another 2 hours.
21. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge, place it on a cake stand, and garnish it with raspberries, blueberries, and dark chocolate pieces.
Check it out through the section:
Cheesecake is one of my favorite indulgences! This recipe is incredibly easy to make and the flavors will be sure to wow your family and friends. This no-bake raspberry cheesecake is my new number-one pick for desserts!!!
For berry lovers, this wild blueberry, chocolate cream, and raspberry cheesecake will make a sweet weekend treat.
It’s a creamy dream of a dessert, with an elegant balance between the flavors of fresh berries and tangy cream cheese. In short, it’s delicious to eat and delightful to behold.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this dessert as much as I have. If you do decide to try it, I would love to hear how it turned out for you!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my recipe?
You may also like:
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Fabulous No-bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb Double Blackberry and Red Currant Jelly Cheesecake
- The Most Fragrant No-Bake Sugar-Free Blueberry Jelly and Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- How to Make the Absolutely Best Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake: No-Bake Sugar-Free
- How to Make the Best Double Apricot and Cherry Jam Cheesecake
- Impress Your Guests with The Best Homemade Coffee Liqueur and Cherry Cheesecake