Chocolate and blueberries are a match made in heaven, and this recipe is the perfect way to combine them.
Wild blueberry chocolate fudge bars, just Yam! There is something so satisfying about the taste. Whether you are a chocoholic, the super healthy type that just loves the antioxidants, or maybe somewhere in between, chocolate is an awesome treat!
These fudge bars are the best edible art you’ll ever make. It’s not a difficult recipe and that plays a large part in the results. Now all you need is a way to make this dish at home and you’re set.
These bars are made from scratch, so you know exactly what’s going into them, no preservatives, no food coloring, just pure wild blueberry goodness.
Now, speaking of wild blueberries, before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about these extraordinary fruits fully packed with antioxidants.
Wild blueberries are a fruit that grows in the wild. They are only available for a short time each year, and it’s one of the most popular fruits in the world.
They have many health benefits, are an excellent source of nutrients such as Vitamin C, fiber, iron, and antioxidants that help prevent disease and keep you healthy.
Wild blueberries are a great source of vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals in the body. They also contain vitamin A and are also rich in vitamin K, which plays an important role in blood clotting, folate, potassium, and manganese. Wild blueberries are low in sodium and fat and packed with fiber.
Wild blueberries are low in calories, only 64 per cup!
Wild blueberries are a great source of antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins. They’re also low in sugar and sodium, so they can be enjoyed as a healthy snack or in your favorite recipes.
Here are 10 benefits of wild blueberries:
1. They are rich in antioxidants that protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals
2. They’re rich in vitamin C
3. They may help prevent cancer
4. They contain fiber that helps lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
5. They may help control diabetes by decreasing insulin resistance
6. They are an excellent source of copper for bone health and thyroid function
7. They contain ellagic acid which has been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells in several studies
8. They are a great source of anti-inflammatory benefits.
9. If you’re looking to lose weight, wild blueberries may be a great choice for you. Studies have shown that eating wild blueberries can help you feel fuller faster, so they’ll help keep you from overeating or snacking unnecessarily.
10. They can improve your vision.
So, how to make fabulous blueberry chocolate fudge bars? Let’s get started with the fascinating ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Chilling Time: 48 hours
Ingredients for the cocoa layer:
• 250 g unsweetened milk powder
• 80 g raw unsweetened cocoa
• 120 g Stevia
• 120 g unsalted butter (82%)
• 30 g walnuts
• 15 g of peanuts
• 1 tsp rum essence
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• 30 g cranberries
• 250 ml of water
Ingredients for the blueberry layer:
• 250 g unsweetened milk powder
• 100 g Stevia
• 120 g butter (82%)
• 400 g frozen wild blueberries
• 200 ml water.
INSTRUCTIONS for these delicious eye-catching blueberry chocolate fudge bars:
Let me burst your blueberry/chocolate fudge bar bubble right now by explaining how easy it is to make these fabulous sweets.
Make the cocoa layer:
1. Roast the walnuts and peanuts in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
2. Put the butter, water, and Stevia on the fire. When it starts to boil (on low heat), leave it on the fire for another 5 minutes until the composition has the appearance of syrup.
3. Separately, sift the cocoa and milk powder. Add the powdered milk and cocoa to the syrup and mix well so that there are no lumps.
4. At the end, add the rum essence, lemon zest, hazelnuts and roasted walnuts, and cranberries, then homogenize
5. Line a small tray with baking paper and add the chocolate, then level it and leave it to cool (not in the fridge).
Make the blueberry layer:
6. We put the blueberries in a pan on the fire together with 2 tbsp of Stevia and we bring them to a boil, then, we let them simmer for 3-4 minutes. We take them off the heat and blend them with a hand blender
7. Put the butter, water, and the rest of Stevia on the fire. When it starts to boil (on low heat), leave it on the fire for another 5 minutes until the composition has the appearance of syrup.
8. Sieve the powdered milk, then add it to the syrup and stir well so that there are no lumps.
9. At the end, add the blueberry puree and homogenize.
10. Pour the mixture over the chocolate layer and put the tray in the fridge for 12 hours.
Decoration and serving:
After this cooling period, it slices perfectly. Cut chocolate bars and serve them. They can be decorated with walnuts, coarsely chopped peanuts, lemon zest, cranberries, and blueberries.
I was impressed with how well these blueberry fudge bars turned out. I didn’t think it would be possible to make them without taking 3 hours and boiling a pan of sugar.
These chocolate fudge bars were ready within 30 minutes, less time than it takes to order pizza and have it delivered.
Who wouldn’t love this incredible yummy fudge-like treat? Whether your family members are blueberry fans or not, they’re sure to fall in love with this treat.
Note: If you want to have that real taste of childhood fudge, in this case, also combined with the fabulous taste of wild blueberry puree, I suggest you leave the fudge in the fridge for at least 2 days (although believe me it is very difficult:))))), the flavors will mix perfectly and I guarantee that the moment you take the first bite you will have a fabulous experience, an explosion of tastes for your taste buds.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Fabulous Super Moist Mirror Glaze Sugar-Free Truffle Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry Cake
- Fabulous Vegan Mirror Glaze Chocolate Orange Ginger Cake (No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free)
- Cool and Tasty Yogurt, Kiwi, Banana, Wild Blueberry, and Lemon Jelly Cake (No-Bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb)
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Autumn Flavor Madness – Sea Buckthorn Blueberry Walnuts Cheesecake (No-Bake, Sugar-Free Recipe)
- The Most Creamy and Aromatic Blackberry Wild Blueberries Lavender Ice Cream (Keto, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)