We are in the middle of the summer, ice cream is always welcome. It can be sweet, refreshing, with chocolate or fruit for children and even alcohol or coffee for an adult party.
Yes! You can make your strawberry popsicle at home. If you have fresh strawberries, you are in luck. It is very simple to prepare such a delicious and healthy homemade dessert.
I propose a homemade strawberry ice cream recipe, natural and without ES.
This posicle recipe is made with bananas and strawberries, but other fruits that children love can be used. If you do not have special shapes for ice cream on the stick you can easily improvise. Instead of special cups, you can use small plastic cups, yogurt boxes, or even ice shapes.
Strawberries have a rich history. It is referred to as a gift from heaven and it gives the taste of happiness. A lot of people love its flavor. Having this fruit in your favorite recipes can make it look so lovely.
You must think how delicious the food will be if strawberries are added to it. Don’t you want to discover the out-of-the-world strawberry facts?
Strawberries are considered to be one of the tastiest summer fruits, enjoyed fresh or used in desserts and salads.
Strawberry is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid, fiber, potassium, and antioxidants that help your body fight free radicals. In addition, it helps maintain the health of the skin, muscles, nerves, and internal organs.
- 1 cup of fat yogurt
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons of honey.
Instructions for this delicious strawberry popsicle:
The preparation method is very simple and fast.
- All you have to do is put all the ingredients in a blender.
- If you do not have one, you can mash with a fork the fruits, and then mix them with the yogurt and honey.
- The composition thus obtained is poured into shapes or in plastic cups, and then you insert the ice cream sticks that you find in most hypermarkets.
- Then the shapes are put in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
It’s no problem if you don’t have ice cream sticks, you can improvise. Take 3-4 toothpicks and pack them all, tightly, in tinfoil, but only in half. The half that you put in the ice cream leaves it unpackaged.
To remove the ice cream more easily from shapes or glasses, soak them for a few seconds in warm water.
PS: This is how the final result looks like!
Homemade popsicle is just like a store-bought popsicle, but better and healthier, and without preservatives. The taste is the best, and it’s a good way to lighten up during a hot summer day. It’s easy to make at home, and this natural recipe always turns into a favorite treat for your kids and family.
If you like bananas and strawberries, you will enjoy this popsicle. This dessert is both tasty and healthy. For those who are interested in making healthy popsicles at home, this recipe might come in handy.
This is a fun treat. If you haven’t tried this strawberry popsicle recipe before, give it a try! You will love it!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Grandma’s delicious autumn dessert: baked apples with fruits, nuts, and honey
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds