The body is genetically programmed to live for 120 years, support the gerontologists. However, only 1% of the population reaches the age of 100 years.
The process of cellular aging, although starting immediately after birth, accelerates after the age of 30. According to the researchers, genetic factors contribute only 25% to this process. Otherwise, the biggest influence is the disorderly lifestyle.
The 12 Meridians
Did you know that your internal organs all have a schedule? Yes, they do. And, it’s important to follow that schedule to keep your internal organs well.
Internal organs work in a series of daily, weekly, and monthly cycles. Sometimes these cycles overlap and can seem unorganized. The quick scheduler below will help you figure out when each organ is busiest!
The Chinese biological clock is also known as the energy clock of the body. It shows the energy load in the body. Over 24-hours, energy moves within two hours frame, inside the body’s organs.
The human body is an energy system, called in chinese medicine also a meridian system. The system shows the movement of energy inside the body, similar to the blood flowing through the vessels. This system targets the entire body.
The meridian system is divided into 12 meridians and to each one, it is assigned an organ like the stomach, spleen, small intestine, large intestine, lung, heart, duodenum, liver, and bladder.
The name of the 12 energy meridians has been established according to the internal organs crossed, so we have:
- The Liver’s Meridian
- The Lung’s Meridian
- The Spleen’s – Pancreas’s Meridian
- The Pericard’s Meridian
- The Kidney’s Meridian
- The Stomach’s Meridian
- The Slow Intestine’s Meridian
- The Large Intestine’s Meridian
- The Gallbladder’s Meridian
- The Urinary Bladder’s Meridian
- The Three Heaters Meridian: upper, middle and inferior
- The Vessels-Sex Meridian.
These meridians are also called the Main Meridians and are divided into Yin and Yang.
- The Yin meridians are – the lungs, the spleen, the kidneys, the liver, and the heart.
These organs store and process energy.
- The Yang meridians are – the stomach, bladder, colon, small intestine, gall bladder, duodenum, and colon.
These internal organs change and excrete substances.
These meridians work for 24 hours and are divided into 24-hour intervals. Every meridian reaches on the top when the other touche the one at the bottom.
2 and 4 AM
- All senses are inhibited. ATTENTION is the period of all kinds of catastrophes, road accidents, and work-related accidents.
- Better stay at home and go to a favorable hour.
3 and 5 AM
- The blood pressure is low. In the morning, we can easier remember the information, but to keep them for long-term memory, they must be repeated in the afternoon. I want you to keep this in mind.
- Try and see that life will be more and more beautiful and healthier.
- It is the time when the body wakes up, even if we want to get lazy a little more. Our body starts producing hormones.
- At this hour, amino acids, hormones, blood sugar work at full capacity. What should be avoided at this time? Besides lying in bed, alcohol, and cigarettes.
- Heart goes in fifth gear. The production of sex hormones begins. Those who prefer sports done in the morning are making a mistake because the heart is overstretched and the result is the same.
- Breakfast should be served at this time, but before it is also recommended to drink a glass of water to help with digestion (a glass of water drank immediately after waking up makes you lose constipation)
- The body is waiting for fuel. Unfortunately, it is also the time when most strokes occur. It’s the ideal time if you want to have a blood test.
- If you postpone it for another hour, the blood composition will be changed due to stress.
- The body receives the weakest, the feeling of pain, it is immune to fear.
- Chemotherapy and injections should be made now, as there will be no complications, and because of increased body tolerance, the chances of healing increase.
- t’s the time for learning, the brain is the most receptive. The ability to make decisions and solve problems is maximal. Body temperature reaches the upper point.
- Now it’s the ideal time to get on the road with the car, the attention and reflexes are greatly enhanced.
- The body burns its fat. Gourmets can consume anything (however, more mercifully, please) after the heart’s lust. Shortly before lunch, the heart and blood circulation are at their peak.
- Avoid going to a cardiologist consultation, because the diagnosis may not be the real one.
- It’s already gone half a day. The body is busy producing acids, and the brain is not at all in shape. Because of the lack of oxygen, you have to stand in front of an open window.
- Ventilate the rooms very well. The result is beneficial. The stomach is the only truly active organ. He prepares to produce gastric juice and get food.
- Attention decreases, everything is programmed for digestion. It is the time of the lunch followed by a little relaxation. After lunch, the bladder begins to act, digesting, and absorbing the lipids from the intestinal flow.
- Those who have problems now have to take the specific treatments to activate it. But especially it is good to have lunch quietly and without any concerns other than eating. AND WITHOUT NERVES. The food is served in peace and harmony.
- The vital force is very low. The body needs to rest.
- The brain is moving again. We can continue to work hard. Attention and strength of concentration are in maximum form. If you have work for home now is the time.
- The brain awakening is followed by the revitalization of the body, who’s ready to go in action. It is the ideal time for an exercise program.
- The lungs and airways are wide open. Take a walk in the open air. At this time, the stomach remedies work best.
- Hands feel the need to go into operation. Business people have an unusual power of persuasion, painters do wonders, scammers feel in shape.
- Athletes already know, who train or compete, now get the best results. At this time most sports records are recorded.
- It’s the time of cultural activities. The senses are very sharp at this moment of the day. The taste buds and olfactory senses are at the highest odds.
- It is the moment of maximum activity in the growth of nails and hair. The body is a little tired. The nerves react to pain or anger.
- The body is most willing to accept treatments, and the skin lingers aftercare, skin pores open and assimilates cosmetics. But attention, the blood pressure drops.
- The visual capabilities are increasing. It’s time to choose your clothing materials and patterns. The last meal of the day should not be taken later than 20 o’clock, as the body is already reacting at a low rate.
- The liver is registering intense activity, so alcoholic beverages are better tolerated at this time.
- Body temperature and metabolism drops. Food is no longer assimilated. The food remains undigested or digested in half. Only the stomach and liver work.
- The liver does not work anymore. Stop smoking, because, in the break that occurs in the liver, the body absorbs all unfiltered nicotine.
- We start dreaming with open eyes. From this time, the body is relaxing. The parasympathetic nerve responsible for this reduces the exchange of substances, tension, temperature, cardiac activity to a minimum.
- The production of cortisol, the stress hormone, is stopped. Women’s, if they want to be beautiful, have to sleep at this time, because the skin cell regeneration process is now starting.
- After the maximum period of its activity, the body self-regulates to its minimum scale and is scheduled for tomorrow. This hour must find us in deep sleep.
Click to Learn about a professional System That Helps You Increase Your Strength, Flexibility, and Stability
Below you have a timetable of the biological clock of the internal organs:
We need to know that each internal organ has a maximum activity of 2 hours a day.
When a meridian organ has the highest energy level, the opposite internal organ has the lowest energy level
Maximum operating period of the internal organs:
1 – 3 – liver (detoxification, muscles, and eyes)
3 – 5 – Lungs (skin)
5 – 7 – colon (assimilation, elimination, skin)
7 – 9 – stomach (lymph, digestion)
9 – 11 – spleen, pancreas (lymph, digestion)
11 – 13 – heart (arteries, blood circulation)
13 – 15 – small intestine (digestion, assimilation, arteries)
15 – 17 – bladder (bones, teeth, removal, cleaning)
17 – 19 – kidneys (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, elimination)
19 – 21 – cardiac coating (compression of blood vessels)
21 – 23 – duodenum
23 – 01 – biliary bladder (digestion, muscles, eye)
Period of minimum work or rest of the internal organs:
1 – 3 – thin intestine (digestion, artery assimilation)
3 – 5 – bladder (bones, teeth, cleansing, removal)
5 – 7 – kidneys (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, elimination)
7 – 9 – cardiac cover (compression of blood vessels)
9 – 11 – duodenum
11 – 13 – gallbladder (digestion, muscles, eyes)
13 – 15 – liver (detoxification, muscle, and eyes)
15 – 17 – Lungs (skin)
17 – 19 – colon (assimilation, elimination, skin)
19 – 21 – stomach (lymph, food, and digestion)
21 – 23 – spleen, pancreas (lymph, digestion)
23 – 01 – heart (blood circulation)
The rhythms of the biological clock for the internal organs:
- The liver activates. During this period oxygenation of the brain is minimal. Those who suffer from liver disease have an agitated sleep or even wake up during this period. Liver and bladder are paired organs, and those suffering from bladder disorders have the same symptoms. Smoking, coffee consumption, fatty foods, and alcoholic beverages are not recommended during this time.
- Lungs activate, so in this period, smokers, asthmatics, the people with cold, or other respiratory illnesses wake up from sleep or have restless sleep. The sick people are overwhelmed by the feeling of fear and insecurity.
- It is the maximum activity period of the large intestine. It’s the time most people go to the toilet. It is advisable to avoid stress and hurry during this period. Those sick with this organ usually feel worse than during the day. It is recommended to consume herbal teas.
- It starts the stomach’s maximum activity. Avoid exposing the body to cold showers, a warm environment is more appropriate. Vitamins are recommended.
- Spleen and Pancreas are at peak activity. Consumption of alcohol is contraindicated. It is recommended to consume fruits and honey (the only time of day when the body can effortlessly digest sweets). The physical effort will be avoided. On the contrary, the availability of mental and intellectual effort is at its peak. So start learning.
- The peak period of heart activity. During this time, excessive consumption of heavy foods is not recommended. Decreases the level of oxygenation of the brain, for this reason, a lot of attention, there is a higher risk of injury.
- During this period the small intestine is very active, decreases the sensitivity to teeth pain, so it is the ideal period for dental treatments. The ability to have physical activity is on the upward curve.
- Overactive bladder period. During this period, it is recommended to consume large amounts of liquids (water, teas) and sports activity. The body can digest more easily and heavier foods further increase the predisposition for physical activity.
- Kidneys work at full capacity, it is advisable to avoid the actions of factors that make their activity difficult (fat, sugar, salt, soft drinks, food preservatives, coffee, alcohol, but especially stress and cold).
- Maximum activity of pericardium and circulatory system. It is the period of maximum receptivity of the senses, optimal for watching theater, movie, or music shows. During this time, all types of medication have maximum efficacy (both orally and externally administered).
- It is the activity period of the three outbreaks meridian. The body prepares for rest, so no activity is recommended (exercise, eating heavy foods or coffee, smoking).
- The period of maximum gall bladder activity. Those who have problems with this organ during this period wake up from sleep or can’t fall asleep.
Hopefully, you’ve now got a better idea of where your internal organs are—and how they’re supposed to work.
Remember, if you aren’t sure about something, talk to your doctor. He or she will be able to clarify any doubts you may have about the location or function of your vital organs.
While the human body is a complex biological machine, there’s no need to make studying it any more difficult than it needs to be. This simple guide should provide you with plenty of information about each of the organs in your body.
Everyone’s biology is different, so some of the things on this list may or may not apply to you.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- The correct combination of foods
- List of the permitted & prohibited foods in the weight loss diet
- Hydration: 4 benefits and 5 key times of the day when you must hydrate
- Insomnia – 5 methods by which you can improve the quality of sleep
- 10 healthy food habits for a healthy lifestyle