In the human body, there are a lot of parasites that feed on nutrients and expose the body to some terrible illness. According to specialists, there is no parasite-free organism. In this way, regular detoxification of the body is recommended.
A strong immune system, based on a healthy and balanced lifestyle, can cause the body to fight parasites and stop their development.
How we get rid of parasites
Antiparasitic treatments are very aggressive and can have unpleasant side effects, damaging the organs. For this reason, it would be advisable to choose natural deworming treatments without unwanted side effects.
We chose for the treatment of intestinal parasites the following products: Wormwood and Cloves
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
Used for its healing properties for hundreds of years, wormwood has to be consumed with great care, because if it is used for a long time and in high quantity becomes toxic.
- It treats various tract disorders, gastrointestinal, kidney, liver, pancreas, gynecological problems, dermatitis.
- It is a great disinfectant and is especially used for burns of any type.
Besides the energizing taste, appreciated by tea lovers, cloves contribute to maintaining health through the benefits they bring to the body.
- Are indicated for: intestinal worms, toothache, bloating, gastritis, rheumatic pain, nose infections, ears infections, throat, and genito-urinary infections, etc.
- They improve digestion, eliminate bad breath, fights respiratory problems.
- We need wormwood and cloves in equal weight.
- Wormwood, as a dried herb, and cloves can be found in herbal stores.
Method of preparation:
The two ingredients are passed, separately, through the coffee grinder to obtain a powder mix.
Way of usage:
This mixture is consumed with water, take a teaspoon in the evening, from each ingredient, half an hour before eating.
The treatment should be followed for 3 weeks, after which it will be administrated for another month, every three days. And if you cannot get over the bitter taste, you can take it with a spoon of honey.