Kidneys, these two small organs in the shape of beans have significant roles in the body. In addition to its essential detoxifying function (it filters fluids and cleanses the blood of impurities), they secrete hormones with important effects, thus having an endocrine function.
Due to eating mistakes, or improperly treated conditions, the kidneys can get sick.
What happens when the kidneys stop working?
When the kidneys start to malfunction, they can no longer perform any of the important functions. Excess body water and residues begin to accumulate in the blood.
Due to the accumulation of water and residues and due to decreased production of certain hormones, you may begin to feel unwell.
Who is at increased risk for chronic kidney disease?
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
A multitude of factors can increase the likelihood of developing chronic kidney disease, such as:
• Family history of kidney disease
• Old age (over 50 years)
Symptoms of kidney disease
• Swollen feet and hands due to fluid and toxins left in the body if the kidneys no longer function optimally
• Back pain on either side of the spine
• Frequent urination
• Cloudy urine, dark in color or, on the contrary, discolored, or with traces of blood
• Nausea decreased appetite
Let’s see now 3 natural treatments that can help you with kidney disease.
3 Naturist Treatments
• Dissolve 50-l00 grams of honey in an equal amount of rosehip infusion
• Drink every night before bed.
• A tablespoon of dried rose hips or 100 grams of fresh rose hips are placed in an enamel bowl
• Add a glass of hot water
• Let it boil for 10-l5 minutes and then infuse it for 12-l4 hours, then strain it (squeeze the rosehips) and dissolve a tablespoon of honey in the decoction obtained
• Drink half a glass of decoction two or three times a day.
• 20 grams of cranberry leaves are put in a porcelain teapot with a glass of hot water
• After it has cooled, add a tablespoon of honey to the infusion
• Drink a glass of infusion three times a day before meals.
You may also like:
- 5 natural antibiotics
- Naturist recipe to get rid of intestinal parasites
- Naturist remedies from our great-grandparents
- 10 natural remedies for body and psychic
- Eggshells: benefits and uses
- A wonder natural recipe for body fat cleansing
- Valerian: the natural remedy that will help you get rid of migraines and insomnia
- 9 natural home remedies to fight the spring allergies