When you want something quick and healthy and you want to avoid the classic sandwiches, a tortilla wrap filled with what you like is a perfect choice.
Like all green leafy vegetables, spinach is rich in vitamins, iron, calcium, and fiber, beneficial nutrients for the immune system.
The green color of this vegetable is due to the high concentration of chlorophyll, which cleans the blood and removes toxins.
Spinach is a natural source of energy, which is why it is often included in diets. Being so versatile, this ingredient can be successfully added to many Culinary Preparations.
Today I propose a simple, healthy, vegan, and fast recipe: Homemade wraps with spinach, avocado, carrots, and zucchini.
• 1 egg boil hard
• ½ avocado (50 g)
• ½ carrot (10 g)
• 1 small zucchini (150 g)
• ½ tomato for salad (20 g)
• 10 large leaves of spinach
• Salt, pepper and olive oil (to taste)
Method of Preparation
1. Wash the spinach leaves well and let them dry. Cut the zucchini and carrot in strips.
2. Put the leaves in a pan and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
3. Place the spinach leaves on a plate or tray. Place the carrot and zucchini strips in the middle of the leaf.
4. Add the egg, avocado and tomato cut into small pieces.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Fold the bottom of the leaf up, put the filling and fold it well.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.