Smoothies are the salvation of many of us in the mornings when we don’t have the time/desire to prepare a complex breakfast, but when we know that we can’t resist without eating something until noon.
And although the freezer makes it much easier to have access to seasonal fruits, regardless of the season, it seems that each fruit has a special charm in its season, doesn’t it?
That’s why I have prepared a super delicious and healthy cranberry and orange smoothie recipe perfect for winter, which will also help boost your immunity.
Both cranberries and oranges contain significant amounts of vitamin C (which you need so much in winter to protect your immunity), as well as antioxidants that annihilate free radicals in the body to keep it healthy, young, and in top shape.
The sweet and sour taste of this super delicious cranberry and orange smoothie that will help protect your immunity will also help you start your morning with a smile on your face.
Before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about the 2 main ingredients of this delicious and healthy smoothie, namely the cranberries and oranges, and all the sources of nutrients it offers.
Cranberries are some of the fruits with many nutritional and health benefits.
Cranberries are a rich source of vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E. Also, cranberries are rich in calcium, sodium, phosphorus, beta-carotene, and fiber, so they turn out to be very fruitful. healthy for the body.
Cranberries, even dried, are healthy for the body.
The benefits of cranberries:
• Treats urinary tract infections
• Prevent tooth loss
• They are natural antibiotics
• Prevents the development of cardiovascular disease and diabetes
• Cranberries are an excellent source of antioxidants
• Anti-inflammatory effects
• Fight anemia
• Helps to lose weight
• Cranberries help delay the aging process
Oranges are known for their health benefits and are among the most popular fruits in the world.
The nutrients in oranges are numerous and diverse. The fruit is low in calories, does not contain saturated fats or cholesterol, but is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
The benefits of oranges:
• Rich in vitamin C.
• healthy immune system
• Prevent skin damage
• Keep blood pressure under control
• Reduce cholesterol
• Controls blood sugar levels
• Reduce the risk of cancer
• Alkalizes the body
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients for This Immune Boosting Super Delicious Cranberries Orange Smoothie:
• 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
• 1 cup of Greek yogurt
• ⅔ cup frozen or dehydrated cranberries
• 2 peeled oranges, cut into pieces
• 3 ground cloves
• ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon of maple syrup, or honey (optional, if you want a sweeter smoothie)
• ¼ teaspoon of freshly grated ginger root
Instructions for This Immune Boosting Super Delicious Cranberries Orange Smoothie:
1. Peel the oranges, remove the seeds, and slice them.
2. Add the coconut milk into the blender first and then all the ingredients in the indicated order.
2. Stir at high speed until smooth. Mixing time depends on the power of your blender (use a quality one like THIS ONE).
4. A fine and creamy mixture came out. Put in a tall glass and garnish with a few cranberries, flax seeds, a few strands of freshly grated ginger, and a slice of orange. You can also use a few chopped almonds or a mint leaf.
Good to know:
• Do not add sugar. The recipes contain fruit, which is sweet.
• Keep in mind that you have included fruit in your drink and adjust your diet for the rest of the day so that you do not overdo it.
• Slowly chew each mouthful of smoothie before swallowing.
To take full advantage of the nutritional and healing properties of smoothies, consume them immediately after preparation, within 15 minutes.
It is important to have the right ingredients, but without a suitable blender, the whole preparation process can be easily compromised.
A smoothie can be easily prepared with a blender or a food processor. These appliances are easy to use and ideal for preparing smoothies.
Also, you can use them for cream soups, milkshakes, grinding food, preparing garnishes or baby purees.
My Recommended SMOOTHIE APPLIANCES:
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my “Winter Immune Boosting Super Delicious Cranberries Orange Smoothie Recipe:?
You may also like:
- Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – Whole Grains with Fruit Madness
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss
- 2 delicious and healthy smoothies for detoxifying the kidneys
- 3 green smoothies ideas for detoxifying and energizing