I think you agree with me that ice cream is the most beloved summer dessert. I love pistachio ice cream and immediately after it, raspberry ice cream, creamy, without ice needles, with fresh and fragrant fruit.
Today I will show you how you can prepare a delicious chocolate ice cream to which you can add mint, raspberries, or other favorite flavors, in addition, this is a keto, vegan, sugar-free, dairy-free recipe.
• 1 cup cashew nuts
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 ½ cup raspberries
• 5 mint leaves
• 3 tablespoons agave syrup
• ½ avocado
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 cup vegan yogurt
• 3 ice cubes.
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
- 1 cup unsweetened vegan chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a creamy consistency.
2. Put the composition in the casserole/molds, add ½ cup of crushed raspberries, and mix lightly with a spatula, then put in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
3. After 30 minutes, take the casserole out of the freezer and mix the ice cream, at medium speed, for about 2-3 minutes. Regular mixing of the composition will prevent the formation of ice crystals.
4. Put the casserole back in the freezer and repeat the mixing every 30 minutes until the ice cream becomes creamy (4-5 hours).
5. Melt the chocolate and the coconut oil on the bain-marie.
6. If you are using the traditional plastic molds, run the sides of the case under warm water to loosen the popsicle enough to remove, then take the ice cream and dip them into the melted chocolate.
7. The chocolate coating should harden very quickly, and you can then lay down the ice cream on a plate.
Serve for this mint chocolate raspberry ice cream:
If you are using the traditional plastic molds, run the sides of the case under warm water to loosen the popsicle enough to remove.
Before serving for 15 minutes, remove the ice cream casserole and leave it at room temperature. Then serve it in a bowl/cup.
Decorate with raspberry and mint leaves.
• When serving, I recommend that you keep the ice cream scoop in warm water before forming the globes. This way we will get beautiful globes that will easily come off the ice cream scoop.
• Cool the cups in which you are going to serve the ice cream well. Put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, and so the ice cream will not melt as soon as it is put in them.
• The eternal problem of homemade ice cream is represented by ice cream needles, those small ice crystals, slightly unsightly. Well, this problem can be solved. By adding fatty ingredients such as liquid cream, coconut cream, coconut kernel, 10% Greek yogurt, condensed milk, and alcohol.
• Adding fatty ingredients helps the composition in terms of stability, but also texture.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries Popsicle
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Sugar-Free Sour
- Cherry and Chocolate Chunks Ice Cream
- Delicious Homemade Low Carbs, Sugar-Free Berry Ice Cream
- Summer Flavor Madness: Melon, Cantaloupe, and Berries Sugar-Free Homemade Ice Cream