Summer came! And what could be better in summer, when the heat melts, than ice cream? So today I have for you a berry ice cream recipe that contains very few calories
Food that is both sugar-free and low in carbohydrates can be difficult to find and expensive to buy, but you can make it on your own for a fraction of the cost. Berry ice cream is particularly delicious since the flavor of fresh berries can help mask any aftertaste from artificial sweeteners.
This homemade low-carb, sugar-free ice cream recipe is a refreshing and healthier alternative to the high-sugar, high-fat kinds you’ll find in the freezer section.
The secret is a mix of frozen berries that provide the right amount of sweet flavor, plus the natural sugars in them will make it creamier than your usual fruity sorbet.
It’s also an easy recipe to modify based on what’s in season or available at the farmers market, substitute another berry or add a little mint to make a different flavor anytime!
This berry, yogurt, and honey ice cream is a quick and dietary recipe, without eggs or whipped cream. It’s a soft, healthy, and tasty homemade ice cream, sweetened with honey. Soft berry ice.
It has a very pleasant taste of fresh fruit and is very refreshing, being a little sweetened.
Let’s see before I present the recipe some information about the main ingredient: Berries.
Summer is the season of berries: with a varied offer, the aromatic varieties attract us due to the fresh taste they keep in juices and compotes. In addition, the delicious little fruit contains countless valuable ingredients.
The berries are tasty, fragrant, and have many nutritional benefits. In summer you can enjoy blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, wild strawberries, currants, gooseberries., strawberries in spring, and sea buckthorn, rosehips, and goji berries in autumn.
Rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, berries are also very versatile when it comes to eating them.
Berries are some of the healthiest foods you can eat because they are low in calories but high in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Berries contain high amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin A, vitamin E, copper, selenium, zinc, iron, and many other vitamins and minerals needed by the body. All this helps to stimulate the immune system and prevent infections
12 Amazing Benefits of Berries:
Berries can be easily integrated into almost any type of diet and are part of a series of healthy snacks. Considering the benefits listed below, adding berries to your weekly menu seems like a great idea! They are especially tasty and very healthy!
• Berries have a high amount of antioxidants
• Helps you lose extra pounds
• They have a high fiber content
• They have a considerable content of folic acid
• Contributes to the control and prevention of diabetes
• Prevent mental degradation
• Relieves urinary tract infections
• All berries prevent heart disease
• They are good for eye health
• Cranberries help prevent cancer
• Helps prevent Alzheimer’s
• Helps prevent Parkinson’s disease.
I weighed the ingredients to give you an easy-to-follow recipe. The basic idea is to put equal parts of berries and yogurt: to 400 g of berries put 400 g of yogurt, etc. Yogurt, preferably Greek yogurt that has 10% fat.
• 400 g berries (black currants, red currants, strawberries, blackberries, sour cherries)
• 400 g Greek yogurt with 10% fat)
• 3 tablespoons of honey
• 1 teaspoon vanilla (extract)
Method of preparation:
• Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix for one minute on high speed
• The composition thus obtained is poured into molds (in my case in cups) in which you stick wooden sticks. This way you will get a popsicle, attractive for the little ones
• Put them in the freezer for 3 hours
• Every 30 minutes I mixed well in the ice cream to break the ice crystals formed. Being an ice cream without many fats (eggs, cream) it will tend to crystallize harder. After 3 hours it looks like this.
Voila! The ice cream is ready. As I said at the beginning, it is soft and tasty ice cream, a kind of berry sorbet. Very invigorating and aromatic, slightly sour. A fragrant and refreshing berry soft ice cream, slightly sour. Very comforting on hot days.
Making your homemade dessert allows you to easily control the ingredients and make it a truly sugar-free snack. This can be a great alternative if you want to avoid the sugar rushes, sweet cravings, and mood swings sometimes associated with refined sugar-full store-bought ice cream.
The best part about this low-carb, sugar-free berry dessert recipe is that it doesn’t use any extra ingredients or equipment beyond a blender or food processor.
You might be surprised at how simple this recipe is to make. I hope you enjoy the results of your work with the best guilt-free berry ice cream!
This dessert is delicious, wonderful, refreshing, and just what you need on a hot summer day. It is also a very easy recipe to follow, which will be great for those who are new to making desserts at home.
If you like homemade sweet treats then you’re going to love this recipe.
Making homemade ice cream is simple,
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Super Delicious, Antioxidant, Banana, Strawberries, and Cranberries Breakfast Bowl
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries Popsicle