Summer came! And what could be better in summer, when the heat melts, than ice cream? So today I have for you a berry ice cream recipe that contains very few calories
This berry, yogurt, and honey ice cream is a quick and dietary recipe, without eggs or whipped cream. It’s a soft, healthy, and tasty homemade ice cream, sweetened with honey. Soft berry ice.
It has a very pleasant taste of fresh fruit and is very refreshing, being a little sweetened.
I weighed the ingredients to give you an easy-to-follow recipe. The basic idea is to put equal parts of berries and yogurt: to 400 g of berries put 400 g of yogurt, etc. Yogurt, preferably Greek yogurt that has 10% fat.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
• 400 g berries (black currants, red currants, strawberries, blackberries, sour cherries)
• 400 g Greek yogurt with 10% fat)
• 3 tablespoons of honey
• 1 teaspoon vanilla (extract)
Method of preparation:
• Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix for one minute on high speed
• The composition thus obtained is poured into molds (in my case in cups) in which you stick wooden sticks. This way you will get a popsicle, attractive for the little ones
• Put them in the freezer for 3 hours
• Every 30 minutes I mixed well in the ice cream to break the ice crystals formed. Being an ice cream without many fats (eggs, cream) it will tend to crystallize harder. After 3 hours it looks like this.
Voila! The ice cream is ready. As I said at the beginning, it is soft and tasty ice cream, a kind of berry sorbet. Very invigorating and aromatic, slightly sour. A fragrant and refreshing berry soft ice cream, slightly sour. Very comforting on hot days.
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Super Delicious, Antioxidant, Banana, Strawberries, and Cranberries Breakfast Bowl
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries Popsicle