Summer came! And what could be better in summer, when the heat melts, than ice cream? So today I have for you a berry ice cream recipe that contains very few calories
This berry, yogurt, and honey ice cream is a quick and dietary recipe, without eggs or whipped cream. It’s a soft, healthy, and tasty homemade ice cream, sweetened with honey. Soft berry ice.
It has a very pleasant taste of fresh fruit and is very refreshing, being a little sweetened.
I weighed the ingredients to give you an easy-to-follow recipe. The basic idea is to put equal parts of berries and yogurt: to 400 g of berries put 400 g of yogurt, etc. Yogurt, preferably Greek yogurt that has 10% fat.
• 400 g berries (black currants, red currants, strawberries, blackberries, sour cherries)
• 400 g Greek yogurt with 10% fat)
• 3 tablespoons of honey
• 1 teaspoon vanilla (extract)
Method of preparation:
• Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix for one minute on high speed
• The composition thus obtained is poured into molds (in my case in cups) in which you stick wooden sticks. This way you will get a popsicle, attractive for the little ones
• Put them in the freezer for 3 hours
• Every 30 minutes I mixed well in the ice cream to break the ice crystals formed. Being an ice cream without many fats (eggs, cream) it will tend to crystallize harder. After 3 hours it looks like this.
Voila! The ice cream is ready. As I said at the beginning, it is soft and tasty ice cream, a kind of berry sorbet. Very invigorating and aromatic, slightly sour. A fragrant and refreshing berry soft ice cream, slightly sour. Very comforting on hot days.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Super Delicious, Antioxidant, Banana, Strawberries, and Cranberries Breakfast Bowl
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries Popsicle