I make this creamy and flavorful yogurt and peach ice cream every year because it is extremely delicate and tasty.
Peaches should be ripe, soft, juicy, and fragrant. I like to add Greek yogurt to this ice cream in addition to coconut cream.
You can give this homemade ice cream without remorse to the little ones. Especially if you make this homemade ice cream recipe with peaches and yogurt, you will surely convince even the most capricious child to eat dairy products.
It is ice cream with healthy ingredients, with a pleasant aroma of peaches and yogurt, very creamy, keto-friendly, and sugar-free. It is also to the liking of adults, don’t worry because it is tasty and cool at the same time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 1,2 l
• 500 grams of pitted peaches
• 250 ml coconut cream
• 200 grams of Greek yogurt
• ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk (see here my homemade coconut milk recipe)
• 30 g stevia sweetener
• ½ tablespoon lemon juice.
1. Peaches are washed and cleaned of tails and seeds.
2. Beat the cream together with the sweetener in the mixer until it hardens well (the cream must be beaten well in the mixer to have a creamy consistency, this prevents the formation of crystals after freezing)
2. Put the peaches, lemon juice, and Greek yogurt in a blender and mix until smooth.
3. Add the whipped cream obtained from the coconut cream in a blender and mix until smooth.
4. Put the composition in the casserole/molds, add 1/2 cup of finely chopped peaches, and mix lightly with a spatula, then put in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
5. After 30 minutes, take the casserole out of the freezer and mix the ice cream, at medium speed, for about 2-3 minutes. Regular mixing of the composition will prevent the formation of ice crystals.
6. Put the casserole/back in the freezer and repeat the mixing every 30 minutes until the ice cream becomes creamy (3-4 hours). At the last mixing add 2 tbsps of melted dark chocolate and with the back of a teaspoon draw swirls, then decorate with peach slices.
Service for this yogurt and peaches, keto, sugar-free ice cream:
Before serving for 15 minutes, remove the ice cream casserole and leave it at room temperature. Then serve it in a bowl/cup.
This delicious ice cream, super creamy and flavored with yogurt and peaches can be served with apricot slices, peaches, cantaloupe jam.
Enjoy a healthy homemade peaches ice cream that you can serve to children without hesitation. This creamy and flavorful Greek yogurt and peaches ice cream is keto-friendly and sugar-free, made in just a few minutes, and is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy peaches in the summer, cooling off. at the same time.
• When serving, I recommend that you keep the ice cream scoop in warm water before forming the globes. This way we will get beautiful globes that will easily come off the ice cream scoop.
• Cool the cups in which you are going to serve the ice cream well. Put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, and so the ice cream will not melt as soon as it is put in them.
• The eternal problem of homemade ice cream is represented by ice cream needles, those small ice crystals, slightly unsightly. Well, this problem can be solved. By adding fatty ingredients such as liquid cream, coconut cream, coconut kernel, 10% Greek yogurt, condensed milk, and alcohol.
• Adding fatty ingredients helps the composition in terms of stability, but also texture.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries Popsicle
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Vegan Cashew and Raspberry Ice Cream
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Sugar-Free Sour
- Cherry and Chocolate Chunks Ice Cream
- Delicious Homemade Low Carbs, Sugar-Free Berry Ice Cream
- Summer Flavor Madness: Melon, Cantaloupe, and Berries Sugar-Free Homemade Ice Cream