I’ve always been fascinated by Belgian chocolate truffles. They are so delicate, light, and fine, but they always seemed like a whim to me because the good ones are usually very expensive.
I’ll tell you a secret, they’re super easy to make and just as good, if not better, than the ones in the supermarket.
Today I will offer you the finest and most fragrant recipe for chocolate, hazelnuts, and candied orange truffles that will caress your taste buds and delight your eyes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
• 400 ml vegan condensed milk (check out my homemade vegan condensed milk recipe)
• 7 tbsp unsweetened raw cacao
• ½ tsp of orange zest
• 30 g butter
• 1 tsp of cognac
• 2 tbsps. of hazelnuts/ peanuts (chopped small)
• 1 tablespoon of candied oranges
• 1 ½ tablespoon of orange jelly.
Ingredients for the orange jelly:
• 70 ml fresh orange juice from 1 orange
• 1,5 g of gelatin
• 1 tbsp of water.
Topping of your choice:
• 100 g dark chocolate (melted)
• Spoonful of cocoa powder
• Spoonful of grated dark chocolate (85%)
• Spoonful of grated white chocolate
• Spoonful of ground walnuts
• Spoonful of ground walnuts/ hazelnuts
• Spoonful of digestive biscuits crumbs
• Spoonful of Oreo biscuits crumbs
• Spoonful of coconut flakes
• Orange zest
• Bio orange food coloring.
Click for Your 8 Week Custom Keto Meal Plan for Effective and Healthy Weight Loss
Make the jelly:
1. Gelatin is left to hydrate in 1 tbsp of water for 5 minutes.
2. Put the orange juice in a saucepan on the fire, add the sweetener, stirring constantly until it starts to boil. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly, add gelatin, mix for a few seconds until the gelatin is completely dissolved, strain it, then leave to cool.
3. After it has cooled, put the jelly in the freezer until it hardens, then take it out and cut it into cubes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Note: I suggest you make the orange jelly the day before.
Make the truffles:
4. Put the condensed milk, orange zest, cognac, and cocoa in a pot and mix until smooth, then add the butter and bring to a boil.
5. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, then wrap the composition in cling film, and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. We take the truffles out of the fridge, take 1 tablespoon of the composition, make a hole with our finger inside the composition and add some chopped peanuts/hazelnuts, orange jelly, or candied oranges, then start shaping them into balls. The procedure must be done quickly because they melt in the hand.
7. Dip the truffle balls in chocolate (melted and tempered), in which you added some orange or white food coloring, or roll in coconut flakes, ground walnuts/ hazelnuts, ground biscuits, or sifted cocoa and place them on baking paper, then put them in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
Click for My Number One Recommended Diet Plan
Dark chocolate and white chocolate truffles are perfect for any holiday or simply for a quick and delicious dessert served at any time, we feel the need.
The recipe for this fine and fragrant chocolate, hazelnuts, and candied orange truffles is very simple, and the ingredients used for these delicious chocolates are available to anyone.
If you want a larger quantity, it’s very simple: double or triple the quantities.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my truffle recipe?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Best Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto, Flavored Pumpkin and White Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Flavored Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe
Mmmm … that looks delicious
Thank you! yep, they do, and they are! 🙂