Are you looking for a delicious and fragrant dessert? Look no further, today I will delight your senses with a fragrant recipe for keto blueberries and cream cheese fat bombs, which are also gluten-free, low-carb, and sugar-free.
These fat bombs are popular among keto eaters. They can be either a dessert or a snack low in protein and carbohydrates, but rich in healthy fats. For this reason, they provide an energy boost, without unbalancing the blood sugar level.
The high-fat content of keto fat bombs makes them very filling. 2-3 pieces can give you enough energy to continue your work, without hunger distracting you.
I love berries, I enjoyed them all summer, being aware of their many health benefits. I also put 2 bags of blueberries in the freezer for “keeping” for the cold season.
Today, it’s time to give them a good use, and what better use than to use them for this delicious, healthy, and fragrant dessert/snack: Keto, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Blueberry, and Cream Cheese Fat Bombs.
These flavored keto, low-carb, gluten-free, sugar-free blueberry and cream cheese fat bombs are perfect for you! They have less than 0.5 g net carbs per serving!
The benefits of eating blueberries
Blueberries fight disease on many levels and are a tool for maintaining good health, unfortunately, they are used insufficiently.
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, vitamins (vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin A), minerals (copper, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, zinc, potassium, iron), and thus stimulates the immune system and prevent the appearance of infections.
Let’s see some of the most important benefits of eating blueberries:
• Blueberries neutralize free radicals that can promote disease and aging in the body
• Helps to lose weight
• Preserves vision integrity
• Maintain brain health
• Decreases the risk of developing heart disease
• Helps improve constipation and digestion
• Fight against cancer.
Blueberry nutritional value / 100 g: 57 kilocalories
What equipment do you need?
You can simply use what you have. Candy silicone molds work well, ice cube trays, or disposable paper forms, and a blender.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Freezer Time: 2 Hours
Total Time: 2 Hours 30 minutes
• ¼ cup (60 g) of frozen blueberries
• 1 pkg (225 g) of fat cream cheese at room temperature
• 8 tbsp (113 g) of soft unsalted butter
• 3 tbsp (45 g) of organic coconut oil
• 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp lemon juice from a fresh lemon
1. Allow the butter to soften at room temperature for an hour.
2. Add the blueberries to a pot and let them simmer on low heat for 10 minutes until most of the liquid has
evaporated and you are left with a dark purple paste. By cooking the blueberries, you will get a much richer taste and a creamier consistency.
3. Mix the cream cheese, butter, coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla extract, lemon juice, in the blender, or into a food processor until the mix becomes creamy.
4. Now, add the blueberry paste, and mix again until well-combined.
5. Pour the blueberry cream cheese mixture into a silicone candy mold.
6. Freeze until completely solid. This may take 2 hours.
7. After the fat bombs are frozen, pop them out of the mold and let them at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before you enjoy them!
8. Store in the fridge in a casserole.
These flavored keto, low-carb, gluten-free, sugar-free blueberry and cream cheese fat bombs are a quick and delicious snack that can satisfy your sweet tooth anytime, they are low in protein and carbs, but rich in healthy fats, and can provide an energy boost up to the next meal.
What do you guys think about this flavored blueberry and cream cheese fat bombs recipe? Leave your thoughts below in the comment section!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Delicious Homemade Low Carbs, Sugar-Free Berry Ice Cream
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Flavored Pumpkin Tart, with Cashews, Almonds, Agave Syrup, Nutmeg, and Cardamom – Vegan Recipe