From the category of simple and quick summer desserts, ice cream occupies the first place in my kitchen. You will love this homemade, creamy, sugar-free, chocolate ice cream with only 4 ingredients.
I love it! It is creamy, does not contain eggs and we do not need an ice cream machine to prepare it. In a maximum of 10 minutes, we have already put it in casseroles in the freezer. Did I make you curious?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 700 ml
• 1 cup cashews
• 500 ml unsweetened liquid cream (32%)
• 150 g condensed milk (my homemade vegan free, sugar-free, dairy-free recipe)
• 80 g unsweetened raw cacao.
1. Soak the cashews overnight.
2. Mix the whipped cream until it becomes creamy, add the condensed milk and incorporate it with light movements with a spatula.
3. Sieve the cocoa, then add, and incorporate it.
3. Add coarsely chopped cashews and incorporate with a wooden spoon/ spatula
3. Add coarsely chopped cashews above and put the composition in the casserole, cover with cling film just above the composition, and put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
It lasts perfectly in the freezer, for 1 month, in hermetically sealed containers, no ice needles are formed. Do you know that ice cream without an ice cream machine must be mixed from time to time so as not to form those ice needles?
It is not necessary to do this in this recipe. Simply put the composition in a casserole, cover it, and put it in the freezer.
When you want to serve it, take it out, about 10-15 minutes before, put it in cups and the creamy summer dessert is ready.
You can decorate this creamy, sugar-free chocolate ice cream with pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts, dark chocolate beans or white chocolate, candied orange peel, etc.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- How to Make Almond Milk at Home – My Raw Vegan Recipe
- Homemade Coconut Fresh Milk Recipe – 2 Ways to Prepare It
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries Popsicle
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Vegan Cashew and Raspberry Ice Cream
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Sugar-Free Sour Cherry and Chocolate Chunks Ice Cream
- Delicious Homemade Low Carbs, Sugar-Free Berry Ice Cream
- Summer Flavor Madness: Melon, Cantaloupe, and Berries Sugar-Free Homemade Ice Cream