There’s nothing better on a hot summer day than an ice cream cone from your favorite local hangout. It’s also a great way to beat the heat, but what if you’re on a diet or have to watch your sugar intake?
There are plenty of diet ice creams out there, but they’re all loaded with chemicals and artificial sweeteners that you might not want in your body.
That’s why I love this homemade chocolate ice cream recipe. It has only few ingredients, its sugar-free, and requires no ice cream maker to make. This recipe is also really easy to make, it takes only ten minutes
From the category of simple and quick summer desserts, ice cream occupies the first place in my kitchen. You will love this homemade, creamy, sugar-free, chocolate ice cream with only 4 ingredients.
I love it! It is creamy, does not contain eggs and we do not need an ice cream machine to prepare it. In a maximum of 10 minutes, we have already put it in casseroles in the freezer. Did I make you curious?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 700 ml
• 1 cup cashews
• 500 ml unsweetened liquid cream (32%)
• 150 g condensed milk (my homemade vegan free, sugar-free, dairy-free recipe)
• 80 g unsweetened raw cacao.
Check Out This Professional Diet Plan Which Can Teach You How to Eat Correctly
1. Soak the cashews overnight.
2. Mix the whipped cream until it becomes creamy, add the condensed milk and incorporate it with light movements with a spatula.
3. Sieve the cocoa, then add, and incorporate it.
3. Add coarsely chopped cashews and incorporate with a wooden spoon/ spatula
3. Add coarsely chopped cashews above and put the composition in the casserole, cover with cling film just above the composition, and put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
It lasts perfectly in the freezer, for 1 month, in hermetically sealed containers, no ice needles are formed. Do you know that ice cream without an ice cream machine must be mixed from time to time so as not to form those ice needles?
It is not necessary to do this in this recipe. Simply put the composition in a casserole, cover it, and put it in the freezer.
When you want to serve it, take it out, about 10-15 minutes before, put it in cups and the creamy summer dessert is ready.
The 2-Minute Morning Ritual That Helps Boost Metabolism and Keeps You Slim Naturally
You can decorate this creamy, sugar-free chocolate ice cream with pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts, dark chocolate beans or white chocolate, candied orange peel, etc.
If you’re looking for an indulgent dessert that is also healthy, look no further: This is the perfect recipe for you.
This ice cream is a dream come true, you can eat as much of it as you want and it won’t affect your weight or blood sugar. It even has no additives or fillers!
I’ll be honest, I was skeptical about how good this recipe would be when I first tried it. I was certain that adding cocoa powder to make homemade chocolate ice cream would result in some sort of gritty mess.
Boy was I wrong! This is seriously the creamiest homemade ice cream I’ve ever had. It tastes like frozen hot chocolate! It’s the perfect thing to beat the heat on these hot summer nights.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Vegan Cashew and Raspberry Ice Cream
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Sugar-Free Sour Cherry and Chocolate Chunks Ice Cream
- Refreshing Keto Mint Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Ultra-Creamy and Refreshing Lemon Curd and Wild Blueberry Ice Cream (Keto, Sugar-Free)
- Super Creamy Keto Matcha Avocado and Coconut Ice Cream (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- The Most Creamy and Aromatic Blackberry Wild Blueberries Lavender Ice Cream (Keto, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- The Most Creamy and Flavored Homemade Yogurt and Peach Ice Cream (Keto, Sugar-Free)