How about a unique salad? A little sweet, a little spicy, and extremely healthy! Grilled chicken thighs, spinach, arugula, jalapeno, and mango salad is the dish you make when you want a new taste, which can be a delicious and healthy light dinner.
A perfect mix of vitamins and a sensational taste! Spicy sweet chicken salad will become one of your favorite recipes.
It’s perfect for a light dinner or a quick lunch on a busy day at the office. Jalapeño is a pepper with a strong aroma, extremely delicious, and mango will balance the spiciness.
As for the textures… arugula, valerian, baby spinach, basil, and mint, they will bring that crunchy feeling, and the mango, a little soft and sweet, goes perfectly with the well-browned chicken.
Prep Time: 10-Minute
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
• 400 g boneless and skinless chicken thighs
• 1 well-cooked mango (and if you don’t find it ripe, use a canned one)
• 1 Jalapeno
• 7-8 valerian leaves
• 4 arugula leaves
• 1 handful of baby spinach
• 3-4 basil leaves
• 3 mint leaves
• 30 g walnuts, cashews, and almonds (roasted)
• Salt (to taste)
• Pepper (to taste)
• ½ teaspoon of rosemary
• 1/6 teaspoon ground coriander
• 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
Ingredients for the dressing:
• Lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce
• ½ teaspoon sesame oil
• 2 teaspoons of agave syrup.
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss – 100% Natural, GMO-Free, FDA Approved
INSTRUCTIONS for this healthy and delicious mango salad:
1. Season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and rosemary to taste, then grill or grill for 10 minutes on each side.
2. After taking it off the grill, cut it into strips.
3. Wash 1 well-ripened mango fruit, peel it, remove the seeds, and cut it into cubes or strips.
4. Wash the valerian leaves, arugula baby spinach, basil, and mint, put them in a large bowl, and season with salt, pepper, and ground coriander.
5. The dressing contains the juice of ¼ lemon, 2 teaspoons of agave syrup, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. 1 tsp of sesame oil, and 1 tsp of soy sauce. Mix well until the agave syrup dissolves almost completely, then add it over the salad of vegetables.
6. Then add the chicken thighs strips, diced mango, sesame seeds, and diced jalapeno.
4 Tips for a Salad with Chicken, Mango, and Jalapeno
• Salad can be seasoned with roasted hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, almonds, or sesame seeds to give a crunchy note.
• If you want the preparation not to be hot at all, you can easily remove the jalapeno pepper and add strips of bell pepper of any color.
• Enjoy this dish with some tortilla chips for a true Mexican atmosphere.
• Carefully add a drizzle of soy/sesame oil to the salad to enhance the flavor.
Unlock The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Lose Weight For Good – The Custom Keto Meal Plan
To sum it up:
A colorful salad with Mexican air, on your plate.
If until now you were not sure if the combination between mango and salad is good, this recipe allows you to find out. The answer is YES!
Delicious, filling, and surprising, this mango salad with chicken thighs, greens, and jalapeno will take you to foreign lands.
Did I make you want to? Try the recipe and let me know in the comments section if you liked it!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it, don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- Super delicious and healthy recipes: sea bream on a bed of vegetables
- 3 fast delicious low carbs recipes for lunch
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe
- Low-carb delicious chicken breast with spinach, onion, garlic, and turmeric
- Delicious and Healthy Autumn Recipe: Pasta with Mushrooms and Pumpkin
- Best Homemade Creamy Chicken with Quinoa, Broccoli, and Spinach (Healthy Keto, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Lunch)