Everyone who loves baked goods will appreciate this creamy homemade recipe. In addition to the fact that this recipe for baked chicken with broccoli, spinach, and quinoa is tasty, it is also very healthy. It has a high protein content (up to 28 g per serving), is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, and is packed with vitamins and minerals.
I think this combination of broccoli, spinach, quinoa, and chicken is excellent. I prefer to serve it as a healthy lunch.
I always come back to this recipe when I have no idea what I could cook. This recipe for lunch will be to the liking of people suffering from celiac disease because it does not contain gluten at all.
Very easy food to prepare, quinoa has become known in recent years due to the nutrients it contains and the ease with which it can be included in the daily menu.
Quinoa is found in many varieties but the most common are white quinoa, red quinoa, and black quinoa. Quinoa beans are small, round, and hard, but after boiling they soften and acquire the texture of rice.
This amount of ingredients results in 6 smaller portions, so it will be easy for you to take a portion with you to work or school the next day (of course, if you have anything left). This recipe is perfect for casseroles.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Total calories/serving: 365
• 2 cups dry quinoa
• 4 cups chicken/vegetable/beef soup (I made chicken soup)
• 300 g chicken breast
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• A pinch of black pepper
• ½ teaspoon of basil
• ¼ teaspoon of chili
• 2 cloves of garlic
• ½ onion
• 2 hands of fresh spinach
• 300 g broccoli
• 150 g grated Mozzarella cheese
• 2 tablespoons basil/soy pesto sauce.
1. Melt the coconut oil in a non-stick pan and then fry the onion and garlic until translucent.
2. Put the chicken and cook on both sides for 5 minutes.
3. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a pot, add the browned chicken with the onion and garlic, cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
4. Add salt, pepper, basil, chili, and soy/basil pesto sauce to the soup and pour in the quinoa. Stirring occasionally, boil the quinoa until it absorbs all the liquid.
5. Cut the broccoli into pieces and coarsely chop the spinach and steam for about 10-15 minutes.
6. Mix the boiled chicken breast, quinoa, pieces of broccoli, and spinach in a bowl.
7. Pour the mixture into a heat-resistant tray, sprinkle on top the grated Mozzarella and leave it in the oven for 5-10 minutes at 200 degrees.
Quinoa is considered a superfood and you should try it in this combination as well.
This healthy recipe (low-carb, keto, gluten-free) for a super delicious lunch with chicken breast, spinach, broccoli, and baked quinoa is incredibly creamy thanks to the cheese in the composition.
I recommend using grated mozzarella for creaminess, but you can use any other type of cheese you have at home.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- 3 fast delicious low carbs recipes for lunch
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe
- Low-carbs delicious chicken breast with spinach, onion, garlic, and turmeric
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- 6 fast and healthy dinners ideas that help you lose weight
- 7 dinners ideas for all week that help you lose weight fast