Dark chocolate, strawberry, and coffee liqueur? Yes, please! There’s nothing quite like a grown-up ice cream treat. And if you’re looking for a dessert that truly says “celebration,” look no further than this one.
The only thing better than enjoying the sweet taste of decadent dark chocolate, the crunch of freshly cut berries, and a sensual mouthful of coffee liqueur is knowing you made it yourself.
You’ve always been the best hostess, now you can prove it!
If you want to make a truly exceptional dessert this summer, you got to try this vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free chocolate, and strawberry ice cream recipe that’s out of this world
The recipe for creamy chocolate ice cream without eggs and the ice cream machine is the recipe for the finest and most delicious dark chocolate dessert, without ice needles, easily and quickly prepared by any beginner in the kitchen.
This dessert preferred by everyone on hot days (and not only then), can be prepared at home with simple ingredients, easy to buy.
Whether you are an expert in the kitchen or a beginner, you will prepare this delicious dessert according to the recipe that suits you best.
You can choose the simple method, or you can go back to the complicated recipes with eggs, which require boiling the eggs cream and using an ice cream machine.
Some of you don’t have ice cream machines in your house. Either you don’t have storage space, or you haven’t thought about buying one, the recipe I present below is perfect for you because it does not require such a device. It will be fine, smooth, and creamy, with an extraordinarily good taste.
I will now leave you with the list of ingredients and how to prepare this creamy dessert without the ice cream machine, presented step by step below:
But, before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious dairy-free, vegan, keto, sugar-free dessert, let’s see some information and benefits of one of the main ingredients: dark chocolate:
Whether it’s because of tradition or personal preference, we have all been conditioned to think that dark chocolate is a bitter, tasteless treat, but don’t be fooled by the color, there’s a lot more to it than that.
Dark chocolate can be an intense treat filled with complex flavors and bold textures if you give it the proper respect.
Dark chocolate is one of the healthiest foods that should be eaten daily. It has many antioxidant properties and helps with a feeling of satiety.
Dark chocolate should be included in any diet, and the secret of a quality product is the highest possible amount of cocoa. It is loaded with nutrients that have a positive effect on the health of the body.
Made from the seeds of the cocoa tree, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet. Studies show that dark chocolate can improve health and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Dark chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa (70-90%) is a very nutritious, caloric food, due to fatty acids, but it is also rich in fiber and minerals. 100 grams of dark chocolate contain 11 g of fiber and large amounts of iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and selenium.
12 Benefits of Dark Chocolate:
Consuming vegan dark chocolate with a high concentration of cocoa and no sugar is not only an ideal choice for a delicious snack, but it is also good for your health.
This food is rich in nutrients that provide various benefits.
These are the main benefits:
• May help lower blood pressure
• Helps lower cholesterol levels
• Prevents cardiovascular disease
• Helps brain function and gives well-being
• Helps to lose weight
• Good source of antioxidants
• Maintains healthy skin
• Maintains healthy hair
• Reduces inflammation
• Regular consumption helps prevent diabetes
• Reduces stress
• Prevents diarrhea.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Freeze Time: 12 hours
Servings: 1400 ml + 4 popsicles
• 600 ml full-fat coconut milk (without the liquid part) – cold (2 cans)
• 200 g vegan condensed milk (my homemade vegan free, sugar-free, dairy-free recipe)
• 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted)
• 200 g dark chocolate (min 70%) – 100 g for the ice cream, and the other 100 g for glazing the glasses
• 2 tbsp of unsweetened raw cocoa powder
• 100 g vegan white chocolate for dipping) if you also use molds
• 400 g strawberries
• 100 ml coffee liqueur (Latte Macchiato type)
• 1 tbsp of lemon juice
• 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
You can use coarsely chopped pieces of chocolate, grated chocolate, strawberry slices, strawberry puree, chocolate sauce, and fresh mint leaves.
1. Put the loaf pan in which you will pour the ice cream, in the freezer for 30 minutes, before you start making the ice cream.
2. Wash the strawberries well under running water, remove the tails, put them in a pot on the fire add sweetener, and simmer for 2 minutes. Take it out of the fire, let it cool, blend, then pass it through a sieve. Set aside 50 ml of the strawberry puree for later.
3. Put the full-fat coconut milk in a bowl and beat with a mixer (not too much), and add the vegan condensed milk, In the end, add the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and melted coconut oil, and mix for another 10 seconds.
4. Divide the cream evenly into 3 bowls. In the 1st bowl add the melted dark chocolate and incorporate it with a spatula, then, sieve over the cocoa powder and incorporate. In the 2nd bowl add the strawberry puree and incorporate. In the 3rd bowl add the coffee liqueur and incorporate.
5. Remove the loaf pan from the freezer, then pour the first layer of chocolate cream, cover it with cling film, and put it back for 1 ½ hour.
6. Remove the pan from the freezer, pour the second layer with strawberry puree cream, add strawberry pieces, cover it with cling film, and put it back for 1 ½ hour.
7. Remove the pan from the freezer, pour the 3rd layer with coffee liqueur, pour over the strawberry puree put aside, and form swirls with the help of a toothpick, then cover it with cling film, and put back for 4-6 hours, or better overnight.
If you are using silicone molds to make popsicles:
The same instructions as on the loaf pan.
1st layer – pour the chocolate cream, up in the freezer for 30 minutes
2nd layer – the strawberry puree cream + a strawberry piece, back in the freezer for 30 minutes
The 3rd layer – is the coffee liqueur cream. back in the freezer for 1 hour
Melt the white chocolate, let it temperate, take the popsicles out of the freezer, run the sides of the case under warm water to loosen the popsicle enough to remove, dip in the chocolate, and hold for a few seconds in the hands until it hardens, then place it on a plate.
Serving for this dark chocolate strawberry and coffee liqueur ice cream:
15 minutes before serving, remove the casserole/ loaf pan and leave it at room temperature. Then serve it in a bowl/cones/cup.
I arranged it in well-cooled cups, beforehand, in the fridge, alternating the globes with strawberry slices and chocolate pieces.
From my point of view, it is the best, most delicious, scented, and creamy chocolate ice cream, so I invite you to try it and convince yourself.
• When serving, I recommend that you keep the scoop in warm water before forming the globes. This way we will get beautiful globes that will easily come off the ice cream scoop.
• Cool the cups in which you are going to serve it. Put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, and so will not melt as soon as it is put in them.
• The eternal problem of homemade ice cream is represented by ice needles, those small ice crystals, slightly unsightly. Well, this problem can be solved. By adding fatty ingredients such as heavy cream, coconut cream, coconut kernel, 10% Greek yogurt, condensed milk, and alcohol.
• Adding fatty ingredients helps the composition in terms of stability, but also texture.
• Put the bowl back in the freezer and repeat the mixing every 30 minutes until the ice cream becomes creamy.
Dark chocolate, strawberry, and coffee liqueur come together in one delicious ice cream recipe. This is a perfect vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free dessert to serve at lunch or a dinner party.
A word of warning: it will be difficult for your guests to eat just one bowl of this amazing treat!
This recipe uses a combination of dark chocolate and cocoa powder to create an intense chocolaty flavor. The strawberry puree adds sweetness and a hint of fruitiness while the coffee liqueur helps cut the bitterness of the dark chocolate.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my recipe?
You may also like:
- Ultra-Creamy and Refreshing Lemon Curd and Wild Blueberry Ice Cream (Keto, Sugar-Free)
- Super Creamy Keto Matcha Avocado and Coconut Ice Cream (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- The Most Creamy and Aromatic Blackberry Wild Blueberries Lavender Ice Cream (Keto, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Vegan Strawberry and Cashew Ice Cream (Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Homemade Refreshing Cantaloupe, Sour Cherries, Mint, and Basil Ice Cream (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free Recipe)
- The Most Creamy and Flavored Homemade Yogurt and Peach Ice Cream (Keto, Sugar-Free)