Commercial chocolate truffles can contain an exaggerated amount of refined sugar and dairy.
If you want a healthy, delicious, fragrant, and refined white sugar-free recipe, you must try this incredible combination of pistachios, lemon, cream cheese, and white chocolate truffles!
These pistachio, lemon, and white chocolate truffles are a healthy and delicious way to enjoy your favorite flavors of the season. They’re sweet, but won’t make you feel bad about eating too many, meaning they’re the perfect indulgence!
The best part is you can eat them guilt-free because they’re sugar-free. I used Stevia sweetener instead of sugar to sweeten these babies, and as a result, they’re all natural.
Pistachios are a great source of protein and are full of vitamin B6, potassium, manganese, copper, magnesium, and vitamin K.
They also contain antioxidants like lutein, beta-carotene, and gallic acid that protect your body from harmful free radicals, help to lower cholesterol, prevent cancer, and keep your heart healthy.
Pistachios contain healthy fats their heir most important nutrient is fiber, which promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol and stabilizing blood sugar.
I love making truffles for the holidays. They’re the perfect gift to bring to a party, and they make your home smell like Christmas when you’re baking them!
They’re also easy to customize, a delicious project for anyone. I make this pistachio, lemon, and white chocolate truffles every year just before Christmas, but they’re delicious no matter what time of year it is.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
• 150 g cream cheese
• 100 ml unsweetened heavy cream (30%)
• 100 g unsweetened white chocolate (melted and tempered)
• 1 tbsp Stevia sweetener
• ½ tsp lemon juice
• ½ tsp lemon zest
• 30 g pistachios or other nuts (chopped).
Topping at your choice:
• 100 g unsweetened white chocolate (melted)
• 100 g dark chocolate (70%, melted)
• Bio yellow food coloring
• Crushed pistachios.
Unlock The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Lose Weight For Good – The Custom Keto Meal Plan
INSTRUCTIONS: for These Fragrant Pistachios, Lemon, White Chocolate Truffles
1. Mix the heavy cream until peaks form, then add the cream cheese, the melted white chocolate (on bain-marie), lemon juice, lemon zest, and the chopped pistachios and incorporate them well with a spatula, then freeze until hardened.
2. After the mixture hardens, take 1 teaspoon of the composition, and start shaping them into balls. The procedure must be done quickly because they melt in the hand.
4. Dip them in white and dark chocolate (melted and tempered), or roll in the chosen topping.
5. Above the truffles dipped in dark chocolate drizzle yellow chocolate, and above those dipped in white chocolate, drizzle dark chocolate, with a piping bag, or if you don’t have one, make a baking paper cone.
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
This recipe for pistachio, lemon, cream cheese, and white chocolate truffles is made with just a handful of ingredients, and they have a deep and complex flavor thanks to the cream cheese.
These sweets are mindblowing. The combination of lemony cream, creamy pistachios, and rich white chocolate is just heavenly and scrumptious. The low-carb sugar-free recipe makes the truffles perfect for a festive occasion or simply as a delicious dessert and I am sure they will become a healthy favorite in your household!
These truffles are a delicious treat that you can feel good about eating. They’re sugar-free and low in carbohydrates, making them a healthy snack to enjoy any time of day.
If you want to add other types of nuts or fruit to this dish, go ahead! Other ingredients that are delicious in this recipe include raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
These sweets are delicious. I highly recommend them.
If you want a larger quantity, it’s very simple: double or triple the quantities.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my truffles recipe?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with date filling
- Best Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto, Flavored Pumpkin and White Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 5-Ingredients Homemade Raffaello Truffles – Keto, Raw Vegan, Sugar-Free Recipe
- Flavored Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe