Cheesecake is a very delicious cake, and many of us are afraid to make it. This no-bake version is easy and fast and cannot fail. The taste of this peanut butter cheesecake is magnificent, and the texture is very creamy.
This cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts you can make. It’s so easy to make that you don’t even have to turn on the oven. It is made from a crispy crust of biscuits, crushed peanuts, and cocoa, Mascarpone, peanut butter, dark and white chocolate topped with even more chocolate cream 😊)))
The color combination results in a fabulous 5-layer cheesecake that is simply delicious. The Mascarpone along with the peanut butter is simply divine, the dark and white chocolate adds exactly that subtle sweetness, and the mirror glaze completes this wonder of no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake through the beauty of its colors.
Before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake, let’s see some information and benefits of the main ingredients: Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate.
Don’t exclude peanut butter from your diet! It is high in fat, it is true, but these facts are healthy.
Nutritional properties of peanut butter:
Unjustly considered an enemy of the figure, peanut butter is a nutritious food and an excellent ally in the diet, if you consume it in moderation, i.e., no more than 2 tablespoons a day.
This amount includes:
• 188 calories
• 8 grams of protein
• 16 grams of fat (mostly unsaturated, so healthy)
• 6.3 grams of carbohydrates
• 3 grams of fiber
• 2 tablespoons of peanut butter provide 21% of the recommended daily dose of niacin (vitamin B3), 14% of the dose of vitamin E, 12% magnesium, 12% phosphorus, and 6% of the recommended daily doses of potassium, and zinc.
7 Health Benefits of Peanut Butter:
Like avocado and olive oil, peanut butter contains more unsaturated than saturated fats, which means it is an excellent source of healthy fats that lower bad blood cholesterol.
• Protects the heart
• It is an excellent source of protein, good for muscle mass
• It is rich in fiber, necessary for good digestion
• Contains manganese, beneficial for bones
• Contains potassium, beneficial for muscles
• Contains vitamin B3 which supports metabolism
• It gives you energy.
Dark chocolate is among the extremely healthy foods that should be eaten daily. It has many antioxidant properties and helps with a feeling of satiety.
Dark chocolate should be included in any diet, and the secret of a quality product is the highest possible amount of cocoa in it. It is loaded with nutrients that have a positive effect on the health of the body.
Nutritional properties of dark chocolate:
If you are heading for quality dark chocolate with a high cocoa content, then it is one of the most nutritious foods. It contains a decent amount of soluble fiber and is loaded with minerals.
100 grams of dark chocolate with 70-85% cocoa contain:
• 11 grams of fiber
• 67% of the daily requirement for iron
• 58% of the daily requirement for magnesium
• 89% of the daily requirement for copper
• 98% of the daily requirement for manganese
It also has a lot of potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.
6 Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate:
I recommend consuming dark chocolate due to its beneficial effects on the body, with the mention that we must consume it responsibly, in small quantities, in the first part of the day, and this is because the boundary between beneficial and negative effects is a fine one.
• It is a powerful source of antioxidants
• May improve blood flow and lower blood pressure
• Lowers cholesterol
• May reduce the risk of heart disease
• May protect the skin from the sun
• It could improve brain function.
Unlock The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Lose Weight For Good – The Custom Keto Meal Plan
Today we will make a fabulous and colorful mirror glaze no-bake, sugar-free, peanut butter, dark and white chocolate 5-layers cheesecake.
1st Layer: Oreo and Toasted Crushed Peanut Crust
2nd Layer: Peanut Butter + Chocolate Pennies
3rd Layer: Dark Chocolate + Cranberries
4th Layer: White Chocolate + Crushed Toasted Peanuts
5th Layer: Colorful Mirror Glaze: Black, Green, Red, White, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise.
• 350 g Oreo (without cream)
• 50 g ground roasted ground peanuts
• 120 g unsalted butter
• 2 tbsp raw cacao
• 1 tsp lemon extract.
Ingredients for the peanut butter/ dark chocolate/ white chocolate Cheesecake filling:
• 750 g Mascarpone
• 700 ml unsweetened heavy cream (32%)
• 300 g of peanut butter (homemade)
• 200 g unsweetened dark chocolate
• 100 g unsweetened white chocolate
• 2 tbsp roasted peanuts
• 3 tbsp dehydrated cranberries
• 2 tbsp vegan chocolate pennies
• 50 g of Stevia /sweetener
• 28 g of gelatin
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 tsp of lemon essence
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp lemon zest.
Ingredients for the dark mirror glaze:
• ⅔ cup water
• ⅔ cup unsweetened heavy cream
• 1 cup cocoa powder unsweetened, sifted
• 1 cup vegan condensed milk
• 14 g of gelatin + 90 ml of water.
Ingredients for the colored chocolate mirror glaze:
• 200 g unsweetened white vegan chocolate
• 200 ml whip cream
• 150 g vegan condensed milk (Find here my homemade vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free condensed milk recipe)
• 11g of gelatin + 60 ml of water
• Turquoise bio food coloring
• White bio food coloring
• Yellow bio food coloring
• Red bio food coloring
• Green bio food coloring
• Blue bio food coloring.
• Red currants
• Coarsely crushed peanuts
• Oreo crumbs
• Chocolate pennies
• White chocolate
• Dark Chocolate
• Chocolate truffles (check out my homemade chocolate, vegan condensed milk, hazelnuts, cognac, candied orange truffles recipe)
• Chocolate decorations.
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
INSTRUCTIONS for this fabulous white chocolate peanut butter cheesecake:
Make the crust:
1. Remove the cream from the Oreo, then crush the biscuits. Crush the peanuts and roast for 2-3 minutes in the oven.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. Add the Oreo crumbles, roasted walnuts, raw cocoa, and melted butter to the chopper and mix until smooth.
4. Place the composition thus obtained in a 26 cm springform pan, press, and place in the fridge until the filling is ready.
Make the peanut butter/ dark chocolate/ white chocolate filling:
5. The gelatin is left to hydrate in 90 ml of water for 5-10 minutes.
6. In a bowl add the heavy cream and Stevia sweetener and mix until peaks form.
7. Add the Mascarpone and hydrated gelatin and mix for 1 minute until it reaches a creamy consistency, finally add salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, and lemon essence.
8. Divide the cream into 3 bowls, in equal parts, now add the peanut butter in the 1st bowl and mix lightly with a wooden spoon/spatula until completely incorporated, then add the chocolate pennies and incorporate.
9. In the 2nd bowl add the melted dark chocolate, add the cranberries, and mix with a spatula until perfectly incorporated.
10. In the 3rd bowl add the melted white chocolate, add the roasted peanuts, and mix with a spatula until perfectly incorporated.
11. Pour the peanut butter cream over the biscuit base and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and put it in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
12. Take the cheesecake out of the freezer, pour the dark chocolate and cranberry cream, level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and put it in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
13. Take the cheesecake out of the fridge, pour the white chocolate and roasted peanuts cream, and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and put it in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or better overnight.
Make the dark chocolate mirror glaze:
14. In 90 ml of water put the gelatin and let it hydrate for 10 minutes.
15. Put in a pot, the water, whip cream, condensed milk, and cocoa powder, stir continuously, and boil for 1 minute. Take off the heat, add the bloomed gelatin and stir until perfectly incorporated, pass the obtained composition through a sieve so that no impurities remain, then mix with a hand blender to obtain that beautiful shiny look.
Make the colored chocolate mirror glaze:
16. Chop the chocolate and set it aside.
17. In 60 ml of water put the gelatin and let it hydrate for 10 minutes.
18. Put in a pot the whipped cream, and the condensed milk, stir continuously and boil for 1 minute. Take off the heat, add the bloomed gelatin and stir until perfectly incorporated, then pour over the chopped chocolate and stir until combined, pass the obtained composition through a sieve so that no impurities remain, thus obtaining a fine glaze, then mix with a hand blender to obtain that beautiful shiny look.
19. Divide the glaze into 6 equal parts in which you add the 6 colors and mix until well incorporated. Pour the colored chocolate glaze into a larger container/bowl as follows: green, red, turquoise, white, yellow, and blue.
20. Cover the glaze with a cling film to avoid creating condensation. Let it cool to 32-35 degrees after which we can pour it over the cheesecake. If you do not have a thermometer, you can take it with a spoon from the composition, and when it no longer flows like water, but as heavy cream, it is a sign that it has already reached the optimum temperature.
21. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, release it from the springform, place it on a container/bowl narrower than the cake, and start pouring the black icing, then pour the rest of the icing with the other 6 colors.
22. Allow the excess to drain and refrigerate for another 2 hours.
No-Bake Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Cheesecake decoration, and serving:
Remove the cheesecake from the fridge, place it on a cake stand and garnish with Oreo crumbs, crushed peanuts, strawberries, blueberries, red currants, chocolate pennies, pieces of dark chocolate, pieces of white chocolate, chocolate truffles, then cut a slice, and enjoy it,
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss – 100% Natural, GMO-Free, FDA Approved
And some pics with the section of this no-bake, sugar-free, fabulous dark and white chocolate, and peanut butter cheesecake:
Cheesecake with peanut butter and dark and white /chocolate prepared without baking. — the ideal combination! The combination of the aromatic peanut butter, the intense taste of the chocolate, and the light salty notes are simply wonderful!
This cheesecake will be to the taste of peanut butter lovers who in this combination with white and dark chocolate turn into a spectacular dessert.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my fabulous no-bake, sugar-free, peanut butter, dark, and white chocolate cheesecake recipe?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger
- No-Bake Sugar-Free 3 Layers Chocolate Sour Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Creamy Gradient Matcha White Chocolate Mirror Glaze Cheesecake
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Fabulous No-bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb Double Blackberry and Red Currant Jelly Cheesecake
- The Most Fragrant No-Bake Sugar-Free Blueberry Jelly and Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Autumn Flavor Madness – Sea Buckthorn Blueberry Walnuts Cheesecake (No-Bake, Sugar-Free Recipe)
- Fabulous Mirror Glaze Vegan, No-Bake, Pumpkin, Vegan Caramel and Walnuts Cheesecake (Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Decadent Mirror Glaze No-Bake Sugar-Free Chestnut Puree Dark Chocolate and Coffee Cheesecake