Vegetables and fruit smoothies taste delicious, but most of all they are full of nutrients and vitamins.
The most sought and appreciated smoothie, due to the rich intake of vitamins and minerals, that it brings to the body, is the green one.
A green smoothie is a juice composed of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and water. You can also add drops of cold-pressed oil: olives, coconut, flax, argan, chia, sunflower, but also flax seeds, sesame, chia, etc.
You can also add spices: vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, etc., and soy or almond milk.
For the preparation of a green smoothie, you can use parsley, lettuce, arugula, spinach, dandelion leaves, broccoli, dill, etc.
If consumed in the morning, the green smoothie ensures good digestion and gives us a lot of energy.
Moreover, if is consumed regularly this green smoothie with broccoli, spinach, kiwi, and apple cider vinegar reduces the craving for sweets and helps us lose a few extra pounds.
Here is the perfect recipe for an energizing and detoxifying green smoothie with broccoli, spinach, kiwi, and apple cider vinegar that you must try at home, also, it will help you lose a few extra pounds.
Before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about 2 of the main ingredients of this energizing and detoxifying green smoothie, namely: broccoli, and spinach, and all the sources of nutrients it offers.
Eat plenty of broccoli! It is the advice of any nutritionist and you should follow it if you suddenly want an extremely healthy food to find its place on the plate.
Broccoli is part of the cruciferous family, which includes cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, turnips, and cabbage.
It has a high nutritional and nutritional value and also a content-rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. It includes in large quantities vitamin C and vitamin K, extremely necessary for good blood circulation, but also soluble and insoluble fiber, which helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in the blood.
It is also rich in vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, phosphorus,
The benefits of broccoli:
• Broccoli ensures the proper functioning of the nervous system
• Broccoli regulates blood pressure
• Fights against aging
• Broccoli maintains bone health
• Broccoli prevents cancer
• Broccoli strengthens the immune system
• Broccoli promotes the loss of extra pounds
• Broccoli ensures heart health
Spinach should be part of anyone’s diet because it can help alleviate many diseases. Spinach can be eaten raw, in salads, juices, or smoothies.
The benefits of spinach:
• Spinach improves eyesight
• Spinach balances blood pressure
• Strengthens muscles
• Spinach speeds up metabolism
• Beneficial for gastric disorders
• Contributes to fetal development
• Beneficial effects for hair and skin
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients for This Energizing and Detoxifying Broccoli, Spinach, Kiwi, and Apple Cider Vinegar Green Smoothie:
• 1 handful of spinach leaves
• 1 handful of lettuce
• A few broccoli florets
• 2 cubed chopped kiwis
• ½ orange
• 1 diced chopped green apple
• 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
• ½ cup of coconut water
• 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Instructions for This Energizing and Detoxifying Broccoli, Spinach, Kiwi, and Apple Cider Vinegar Green Smoothie:
1. Wash the apple, remove the seeds, and slice it into cubes.
2. Peel the kiwi and the orange and slice them.
3. Wash the broccoli florets, the spinach, and the lettuce leaves.
4. Add the water and the greens into the blender and blend for 10-20 seconds at high speed.
5. Then add the other ingredients and mix until smooth. Mixing time depends on the power of your blender (use a quality one like THIS ONE).
6. A fine and creamy mixture came out. Put in a tall glass and garnish with a few cranberries, flax seeds, a few strands of freshly grated ginger, and a slice of orange. You can also use a few chopped almonds or a mint leaf.
Good to know:
• Do not add sugar. The recipes contain fruit, which is sweet.
• Keep in mind that you have included fruit in your drink and adjust your diet for the rest of the day so that you do not overdo it.
• Slowly chew each mouthful of smoothie before swallowing.
To take full advantage of the nutritional and healing properties of smoothies, consume them immediately after preparation, within 15 minutes.
It is important to have the right ingredients, but without a suitable blender, the whole preparation process can be easily compromised.
A smoothie can be easily prepared with a blender or a food processor. These appliances are easy to use and ideal for preparing smoothies.
Also, you can use them for cream soups, milkshakes, grinding food, preparing garnishes or baby purees.
My recommended SMOOTHIE APPLIANCES:
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my “The Perfect Energizing and Detoxifying Green Smoothie Recipe: Broccoli, Spinach, Kiwi, Apple Cider Vinegar” recipe?
You may also like:
- Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – Whole Grains with Fruit Madness
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss
- 2 delicious and healthy smoothies for detoxifying the kidneys
- 3 green smoothies ideas for detoxifying and energizing
- Autumn Flavors in A Glass: Creamy and Antioxidant Smoothie with Baked Pumpkin, Blueberries, and Spices
- Winter Flavors in A Glass: Delicious Spiced Pear and Walnuts Smoothie
- Immune Boosting and Delaying Premature Aging Winter Pomegranate, Beetroot, and Grapefruit Smoothie
- Winter Immune Boosting Super Delicious Cranberries Orange Smoothie