When we talk about healthy eating, raw foods (fruits and vegetables) occupy the top place. So, we could say that salads and fruits should not be missing from the menu of the day. But most people eat only a few traditional salads, without knowing that many recipes are particularly beneficial to the body and with antioxidant and energy properties (so consume calories and lose weight) so it could vary every day almost with one type of salad.
Let’s see such an example of a healthy salad, which also helps you lose weight, namely Broccoli salad with pineapple, apple, and chicken breast.
It is a hearty salad that can replace a meal, such as lunch, but not dinner because it is energizing and not breakfast because it is a little sour for the first meal on an empty stomach (in the morning a meal with cereal, yogurt, banana, energizing tea, milk, egg, cheese, honey, etc.).
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
• 3 bouquets of Broccoli
• ½ chicken breast
• 3 slices of pineapple
• 1 apple
• ½ celery
• 1 carrot
• 1 tomato
• 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
• 1 teaspoon flax seeds
• 3 mint leaves
• The juice from a lemon
Method of preparation:
Broccoli salad with pineapple, apple, and chicken breast is obtained as follows:
1. Boil the three pieces of broccoli in salted water, then grind into small, aesthetic bouquets.
2. Put in a bowl over which add the pineapple cut into small pieces.
3. Grate half a celery, a carrot, an apple (you can also cut it into cubes), tomato
4. Add the flax seeds and pumpkin seeds
5. Add the diced grilled chicken breast.
6. Mix all ingredients well and season with salt, thyme, and finely chopped mint
7. Finally, add the lemon juice and serve.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spinach and valerian salad with mozzarella and orange
- Salad pasta with grilled vegetables and parmesan cheese
- Chickpeas salad with tomatoes and tuna fish
- Baked Beetroot Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts – Nutritious and Tasty
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe